Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rabbit in The Moon Live @ Revolution!

onesceneunited

you have two things to prove you are an american citizen:

1.- birth certificate

2.- poor grammar

:finger:

don't make me call la migra,i spell bad but can dial the phone and speak perfect. careful tonight you to biaaaaatches la migra will pick you up.that's wright none of you will show up tonight.i give better support to the music and the dj's than u 2.

LOW BLOW

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without funk...it's not a party

sorry you're wrong last 2 blue events no funk and they where the best that i've been to in a wile i'm sure more people agree but don't whan't to hurt his feelings but as you can see i don't care.

hahahahahahahahahah

funk nows he's the party(in a toilet bowl)

sorry you're wrong last 2 blue events no funk and they where the best that i've been to in a wile i'm sure more people agree but don't whan't to hurt his feelings but as you can see i don't care.

hahahahahahahahahah

don't be sorry.....i know i'm right....after all it's my opinion just like you have yours and i still stand by my saying it's not the same without him.....many will agree..it's just that they haven't been posting lately.....

don't be sorry.....i know i'm right....after all it's my opinion just like you have yours and i still stand by my saying it's not the same without him.....many will agree..it's just that they haven't been posting lately.....

That is exactly why he was banned for all one night...the funk is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack bitchez!

hahahahahahahahahah

what feelings, motherfucker? you think after 6 johnny walkers and 3 joints of kreepy I feel a thing...do me a favor and shut your fucking mouth...stupid ignorant bastard trailer trash piece of shit...your lucky this is not a cowboy movie because I'd kick you off the balcony onto a pile of shit...gosh!

by the way, I stopped drinking...I now go to clubs to spread the gospel of jesus christ of the latter days...brothers and sisters, rejoice :)

I testify that which I hath witnessed firsthand forthwith, that of Funk praying before setting forth yonder to spreadeth the Word. The dj even ceased spinning momentarily as a heavenly quoir announced the immininant beginnings of Father Funk imminantly being about to embark on his mission to bring the word forth spreadeth.

PICT0807-1.jpg

you have a gig? at some point you gotta join us :)

yeah tomorrow I have a gig but I don't on the date of the HOB show so I'm working on going up to Orlando for that since Monk is also going to be there....it should be special....hopefully Monk will open as in the good ol' days...

and "at some point you gotta join us"?.....c'mon....I've seen Eric like 2-3 times recently and no sighting of you....you're suspect!!

and yeah rabbit live....what a love/hate relationship I've had with that for the past 11 years....I think I'm ready for another Rabbit show and not go into it prepared for the worst as in recent years.....I'll take a restroom break when they do Electro Accupuncture....lol...

So who all is going?

Maybe we should pre party b-4.. have a few cocktails?

don't know for certain if i could make it before....but this sounds like a good idea to me......also if you get a chance check out my bros obby and corey harpin on the WOMB manana :dj::D