Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night at Avalon was sick

HAHAHA...Last night Avalon had a REAL S&M party....not a "themed" one like JP throws...I left at 5am and am sitting here at my desk and my head is pounding,,,

Music was decent..very dark...they had a guy hanging from a chain suspsnsionand his dom was whipping his

LOLOLOL

i have to downlaod opics

HAHAHA...Last night Avalon had a REAL S&M party....not a "themed" one like JP throws...I left at 5am and am sitting here at my desk and my head is pounding,,,

Music was decent..very dark...they had a guy hanging from a chain suspsnsionand his dom was whipping his

LOLOLOL

i have to downlaod opics

Haaa....makes for a long work day doesn't it?

:vomit2:

LOLOLOL

i have to downlaod opics

What time did you have to be at work?

I will def go to the ball....this was real S&M...it was hot to see people tied and just hanging from chains in avalon. there was some weird fetish stuff. there was a guy wrapped ina carpet and his master was having all teh ladies walk on him all night..alot of latex..I ahve some good pics just need to upload.

a ton of very sexy men and woman. I am intrigued by the whole thing and I learned alot..the dress code was posted as this

Allow us to make some suggestions on how to evolve your attire for the evening : Cave Dweller Skins/Leathers, Laboratory Plastics, Classic Formal Tuxedo, Recycled Rubber, Cyber Tranny, Diva Evening Gowns…

Fetish regalia, opulent Formal, Drag perfection and creative Costume are required for entry!

and I must say THE MOST FRIENDLY CROWD of people I ahve been around in a club in a long time.

I watched a woman beat the shit out of her man and he loved it...they had a great puppetmaster type show...

although the woman dressed like a guy from hostel was freaking me out lol