Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel Recommendation

nomembername

don't know about right by Fenway - I think Howard Johnson is down there. ghetto but cheap if you're just partying.

whenever i stay in town, i always stay at the Charlesmark Hotel at 655 Boylston Street [across from the library]. that place is new, posh, super friendly, and they have a really nice bar at in the lobby. pretty much a short cab to anywhere...

gonna guess u want something clsoe and cheap, but not ghetto for 6/28?

well doubletree downtown is going for $118+tx on hotwire (will probably go down to $55 on priceline, but they haven't released rooms to them yet)

if ur snobbish the nine-zero is going for $202, and the aforementioned doubletree suites is $102 (small chance of cambridge rasdisson... yes it's crappy but still well above the hojo)

none are as close as the commonwealth (or the hojo) but they're cheap and close enough... boston is america's walking city isn't it.,

calphone out.

mets game?

Yeah me and a friend got tickets for Wed. the 28th and Thursday's game with ronny & chrissy...probably be easier if we stay at a hotel on Wed since ronny & chrissy aren't going to that game.

what bars should we hit up after the game on Wed night that are near the stadium? am i going to get my ass kicked if i'm rocking mets gear?

Yeah me and a friend got tickets for Wed. the 28th and Thursday's game with ronny & chrissy...probably be easier if we stay at a hotel on Wed since ronny & chrissy aren't going to that game.

what bars should we hit up after the game on Wed night that are near the stadium? am i going to get my ass kicked if i'm rocking mets gear?

U'll get ur ass kicked anyways bro.

Looks like the end of the month i'll have some friends to hang with :)

as long as it not yankee gear u r good to go

eastern standard has the least amount of masshole sox fans who want to fight. i would avoid cask and flagnon. most peeps there have an IQ of 40