Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nicky Beach Midtown

To each his own. Some people like to frolick around in their Armani suits popping bottles and kicking game to models, tossing their money in the air and ripping lines of coke in the men's room off the toilet paper holder.

Nikki Midtown is expensive. Bottle service only, no bars. Upscale, See and be Seen type of shit.

This is 100% BULLSHIT.

There is a Bar as SOON AS YOU WALK IN (to your Left).

Prices at the bar are the SAME as anywhere else in Manhattan.

Bottles are OPTIONAL, but you have A FUCKING BAR for Drinks.

It is not hard to Get In as MARQUEE.

To each his own. Some people like to frolick around in their Armani suits popping bottles and kicking game to models, tossing their money in the air and ripping lines of coke in the men's room off the toilet paper holder.

...and then there are those w/out college degrees or working just retail barely making rent and jealous

...yeah, I'm sure the poor would say "no thanks" if someone tried to give them an armani suit and lines of coke LOL!

This is 100% BULLSHIT.

There is a Bar as SOON AS YOU WALK IN (to your Left).

Prices at the bar are the SAME as anywhere else in Manhattan.

Bottles are OPTIONAL, but you have A FUCKING BAR for Drinks.

It is not hard to Get In as MARQUEE.

Then they CHANGED it. Because when it first opened it was bottle service only. and the cheapest bottle was 250.

Then they CHANGED it. Because when it first opened it was bottle service only. and the cheapest bottle was 250.

The Bar HAS ALWAYS been in the very Same SPOT since:

1. 151

2. Vue

3. Now Nikki Beach.

$250 for a bottle is Standard in Manhattan.

The Bar HAS ALWAYS been in the very Same SPOT since:

1. 151

2. Vue

3. Now Nikki Beach.

$250 for a bottle is Standard in Manhattan.

I'm going there for b'day party tonight and the guy who put it together said that there is a bar...in fact 2 of them....and if bottles are $250...shit...that's cheap for NYC...

I'm going there for b'day party tonight and the guy who put it together said that there is a bar...in fact 2 of them....and if bottles are $250...shit...that's cheap for NYC...

Yes,

plus they HAVE A 2nd Floor VIP Area (bottles only here).

Nikki Beach is PRETTY much a Normal Bar/Lounge Place to chill with your friends.........nothing special. Therefore, you won't a problem getting In.

$250 for a bottle in a Manhattan lounge is SUPER CHEAP.

Go for It.........Have Fun.

Yes,

plus they HAVE A 2nd Floor VIP Area (bottles only here).

Nikki Beach is PRETTY much a Normal Bar/Lounge Place to chill with your friends.........nothing special. Therefore, you won't a problem getting In.

$250 for a bottle in a Manhattan lounge is SUPER CHEAP.

Go for It.........Have Fun.

I'm not into the bar/lounge shit...but, should be a good time with the peeps...

...and then there are those w/out college degrees or working just retail barely making rent and jealous

...yeah, I'm sure the poor would say "no thanks" if someone tried to give them an armani suit and lines of coke LOL!

hahaha yes exactly...lots of well dressed people, poppin bottles with models and rippin lines...sounds horrible!

i guess if the place doesn't allow you in with your dirty kicks, trucker hat and same t-shirt you've been wearing for the last two days and isn't "all about the music" then it sucks

hahaha yes exactly...lots of well dressed people, poppin bottles with models and rippin lines...sounds horrible!

i guess if the place doesn't allow you in with your dirty kicks, trucker hat and same t-shirt you've been wearing for the last two days and isn't "all about the music" then it sucks

to tell you the truth...Nikki Midtown was pretty cool...they had a dj in the main room from Philly....he's a resident at Emerald city....the kid was pretty damn good...I would definitely go back...