Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Cup : Brazil

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In My Opinion GHANA is the only team i know that never took a defensive postuire against BRASIL..they flat out came and atacked, even down by one goal...that takes balls to do against us...as far as outplaying us... i dissagre... i saw two atacking teams trying to score each other (Very open game on both sides) we just put the ball in the net....they didn't

brazil had a clear chance that adriado fucked up in the first half, aside from that and the 2 goals, it was all ghana in the first half. second half was much of the same until brazil scored the 3rd goal, after that they had like 5 clear chances of scoring s'more, but the ghana GK prolly earned himself a transfer outta the turkish league and into germany or spain with those last 6-7 minutes of play.

so if you look at it as a whole, yeah, both had the same chances, but over half of the brazilian chances came in the last 5 minutes.

good matches (minus the italy-ukraine game) for quarters.

argentina, italy, portugal and france my semifinal picks.

Ukraine is such a farce. Granted Sheva is injured, but you would think he would be a bit more productive.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ZIZOU~!~!~!~!~!~!~!...L'TROIS!!

i take such joy in this ray briones...i usually root for brazil..but what i wished for finally came true ahahah..u and ur 2938423 cousins in that one bedroom apartment in Astoria..all with long faces and tears in their eyes