Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Congratulations Silverbull + Stimulus Response on Pacha Main room this Friday! :)

wanted to send my utmost congratulations to gabriel and the whole stimulus response gang on landing the main floor at pacha this friday june 9th. I had an immense time at LOVE last memorial weekend. Great VIBE great MUSIC. keep it up gabe hun! muaaaaaahs

Everyone BE sure to check it out and bring with you a :) and some fierce dance moves!!

`one love

indy

i fully believe in the stimulus>response project with all the djs im working with. The Urban Relief Project,Lola,Keith Blackstone have a lot of great tunes and diverse styles and im glad that people are coming out to the parties and experiencing them. Last sun the party at LOVE was def something special and now to have the chance to bring the party to a big room like PACHA is truly something.

While its not entirely a stimulus party on the main floor the whole night it is also a great chance for the djs and our party to be associated with a big name dj like WALLY LOPEZ.

Pictures of the past parties and download from the djs are available on this thread: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/new-york/306722-stimulus-response-parties-nyc.html

Hope to see ya at PACHA this fri, for anyone interested in goin email me or message me for guestlist. And yes it is an 18+ party.

wanted to send my utmost congratulations to gabriel and the whole stimulus response gang on landing the main floor at pacha this friday june 9th. I had an immense time at LOVE last memorial weekend. Great VIBE great MUSIC. keep it up gabe hun! muaaaaaahs

Everyone BE sure to check it out and bring with you a :) and some fierce dance moves!!

`one love

indy

aww great words hehe will i see you at the next one?

i went to pacha for louie vega you threw a party down in the basement that day rite

If it was for the GRAMMY party with LOUIE VEGA in the MAIN ROOM in like MARCH i believe then yes my stimulus>response party was in the basement that night.

If it was for the GRAMMY party with LOUIE VEGA in the MAIN ROOM in like MARCH i believe then yes my stimulus>response party was in the basement that night.

yup, we were in the basement that night. that was a GREAT night with Louie and Mr. V upstairs, stimulus > response downstairs...awesome mix of sounds