Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 DAYS AWAY! STEVE LAWLER @ ABYSS....meet up?

Steve muthafuckin Lawler. Its finally here! ive been waiting impatiently for this night since the second i found out about it . I know i will def be in attendance, but who else is gonna make it out to this party? if anyone wants to arrange a meetup let me know im down. This is gonna be an insane party for sure.

nope not yet, first time tomorrow, cant wait.
he's sick bro. hes gonna tear the roof off abyss. its gonna be damn loud in there. ive seen him a bunch of times, ibiza twice, roxy, and spirit twice. i hope the nj crowd can handle him lol. and them im goin to see him at cielo on sunday too. i really wanna see how he'll play in a smaller venue like that.

anyway, ur gonna really enjoy it. ive never seen anyone who didnt like him

he's sick bro. hes gonna tear the roof off abyss. its gonna be damn loud in there. ive seen him a bunch of times, ibiza twice, roxy, and spirit twice. i hope the nj crowd can handle him lol. and them im goin to see him at cielo on sunday too. i really wanna see how he'll play in a smaller venue like that.

anyway, ur gonna really enjoy it. ive never seen anyone who didnt like him

I'll second that - he's the best house dj in the world IMO. I don't think the nj crowd will have any problem, they liked roger sanchez and he's not typical jersey music. It probably won't be the standard jersey crowd either, at least it wasn't for sanchez...

I'm there... 10 more hours and its on!! :bounce:

I'll second that - he's the best house dj in the world IMO. I don't think the nj crowd will have any problem, they liked roger sanchez and he's not typical jersey music.

:

lets hope not....

anyone wanna recall when David Morales was at Deko

lets hope not....

anyone wanna recall when David Morales was at Deko

i missed that nite, i heard it didnt go well to say the least. im a little worried about 18+ tonight. i really wish it was 21+. i dont wanna see an uneducated JP crowd that just thinks this is the thing to do tonight. "who's this dj? why isnt he playing gti?"

im chillin here drinkin and listening to Lights Out vol. 3. im gettin so amped for this. i love listening to Lawler!!! im goin to vol. 2 after this, and volume 1 if i got time. its amazing how his sound changed over time, but i like all 3 for different reasons.

vol 2 was in my car for like 8 months

vol 2 was in my car for like 8 months
thats an amazing compilation. i think the best out of the 3. i love them all, like i said for different reasons. they are all so different. volume 2 is the most diverse though.

check his early stuff too, when he played tribal--his Nubreed double disc and another hard to find disc called Dark Drums Vol. 2. (ive never found volume 1).

plus he's got a new one comin out this month called Viva! in honor of his Viva! party at Space Ibiza last summer. i htink i read somewhere the party isnt continuing this year, too many big competitors on the island on thurs nights. he was going against the Cream party with regular residents Tall Paul, Tiesto, PVD, Oakenfold, Seb Fontaine, etc., and Deep Dish's Party at Pacha. Im hoping to make it back to the island, idk where Lawler will be playing this summer.