Clubplanet Nightlife Community

check this out

i received this pm:

montbh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please start posting links to your radio show in the appropriate forums. NY/NJ boards are not a place to promote your internet radio show. Please do so in the Music and Media.

Thank you.

havent u bitched at us enough already about this? now ur gonna send me pm's too? i dont care if u move my threads. at least the time that theyre up on the ny/nj boards i know ppl get to see it. thats the whole point of promotion, to have people view it. so theyll view it for the time it remains on the ny/nj boards until its moved. and im happy with that. then i'll post it again for the same reason.

besides, i just want to make sure ur doing ur job and earning ur moderator salary

crying%20boy.jpg

Follow the rules brain boy. I'm sure this is direct relation to how you only have a high school degree. Noones bitching at you, I wasn't bitching at you in a PM. I asked you nicely yet, you continue to repost threads that have moved or deleted.

Why are you involved? You love the drama :(

I'm following the orders I was told: Move spam, promotions, music promos, spam for competing websites off the main boards.

He has his own forum where he can spam his promo for his radio show. It's called Music and Media. Why does he insist on not following protocol like the others who have no problem with this? Does his high school degree prevent him from being able to follow a simple rule?

It's amazing how griefed people are when you ask them to follow a simple rule.

Why are you involved? You love the drama :(

I'm following the orders I was told: Move spam, promotions, music promos, spam for competing websites off the main boards.

He has his own forum where he can spam his promo for his radio show. It's called Music and Media. Why does he insist on not following protocol like the others who have no problem with this? Does his high school degree prevent him from being able to follow a simple rule?

It's amazing how griefed people are when you ask them to follow a simple rule.

montbh i think your doing an awesome job!!!

lol i got moved to drama. i think thats a first for me and ive been here a long time. u take shit too seriously. and dont insult my intelligence.

it seems a few of the "new" mods are taking their job way to seriously...

and they think moving my threads is really gonna bother me that much. its more fun to see them get their panties in a bunch every time i do something as simple as promote my internet radio show...........

my FREE internet radio show............

on a board based on nightlife and clubs and club music........

be careful montbh i think he wants to fuck you in your ass

you two are good for each other...fucking losers! :blown:

Ohhh eat shit and Live POTTY MOUTH MICHAEL.i bet your mama washed your mouth out with soap alot when you were a kid thats why you got not chin she musta just washed that shit away!!