Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~help~

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sounds like a touchy subject...i'm going to jump out of this one before someone says something they might regret

best of luck guys! i'm sure daryl is just waiting for the right opportunity and realizes how lucky he is too have you.

either that or maybe he's just not ready to make such a huge commitment yet. give it some time sugar. you're a good girl and deserve nothing but the best :)

:kiss2:

this sounds like a touchy subject...i'm going to jump out of this one before someone says something they might regret

best of luck guys! i'm sure daryl is just waiting for the right opportunity and realizes how lucky he is too have you.

either that or maybe he's just not ready to make such a huge commitment yet. give it some time sugar. you're a good girl and deserve nothing but the best :)

:rofl:

...i fucking hate curls...i wanna vomit when people ask me for them.......where are u having it done?...do u trust the stylist......my favorite ones are always when the girls tell me to do whatever i want....however if it's not your normal girl u prob wont wanna do this lol....the best ones are usually in magazines....hair books tend to be super runway crazy or just plain ass

i cnat stand when i ask for no curls but they end up putting in loops inthe back that look like curl and by the time i see its too late, ugh! i dont have a regular girl that does it, its just whoever i get, but i swear im never happy w the way it turns out, never looks like the magazine or pic i show. idk i guess i should just wing it

...i fucking hate curls...i wanna vomit when people ask me for them.......where are u having it done?...do u trust the stylist......my favorite ones are always when the girls tell me to do whatever i want....however if it's not your normal girl u prob wont wanna do this lol....the best ones are usually in magazines....hair books tend to be super runway crazy or just plain ass

i cnat stand when i ask for no curls but they end up putting in loops inthe back that look like curl and by the time i see its too late, ugh! i dont have a regular girl that does it, its just whoever i get, but i swear im never happy w the way it turns out, never looks like the magazine or pic i show. idk i guess i should just wing it

Maybe you should let Misk do your hair for the wedding.

:idea:

it was the opposite for me. my hair is wavy, and super curly when it's damp out, but they would always dry it supper straight. it would drive me crazy. i like it curly so i put it in curlers over night if i have a big event to go to the next day.

show us a pic of what you want.

thats the thing , i really dunno , lol, something simple n sleek but not too tight

it was the opposite for me. my hair is wavy, and super curly when it's damp out, but they would always dry it supper straight. it would drive me crazy. i like it curly so i put it in curlers over night if i have a big event to go to the next day.

show us a pic of what you want.