Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whens the next house party?

Fredmatic3

I dunno...Funk is there?

Why have a big house party when people fawk up your shit and turn it into a dirty mess when you can go to a bar and/or club. Granted you save a lot of money and don't have to drive anywhere. :biggrin:

did you go the shrumys party?????

did you go the shrumys party?????

No, wasn't in Miami Memorial Day. Nor would I ever visit on Memorial Day. I don't live in Miami. Although I visit all the time since my parents live in Jupiter which is about 70 miles north.

Did you go?

I am coming down next weekend though. :) To Miami i.e.

No, wasn't in Miami Memorial Day. Nor would I ever visit on Memorial Day. I don't live in Miami. Although I visit all the time since my parents live in Jupiter which is about 70 miles north.

Did you go?

I am coming down next weekend though. :) To Miami i.e.

no...but I do with i went to shroomys parteay

I dunno...Funk is there?

Why have a big house party when people fawk up your shit and turn it into a dirty mess when you can go to a bar and/or club. Granted you save a lot of money and don't have to drive anywhere. :biggrin:

True, true in some cases I suppose. Ive been to a few parties where it was a real chill atmosphere, and everyone just had a good time with no riff raff.

Thats much better than someone having a keg stand contest on your Burber living room rug lol

True, true in some cases I suppose. Ive been to a few parties where it was a real chill atmosphere, and everyone just had a good time with no riff raff.

Thats much better than someone having a keg stand contest on your Burber living room rug lol

That's what Shoomy's party was like. Very chill, no messes. It was partly in the living room but mostly on the patio where everyone stayed, where he had his mixing board set up, and all the beer and drinks were kept. But that was also why the rain presented a problem.