Clubplanet Nightlife Community

peurto rican robot...

its for quiting smoking its some dude with a mechanical larynix (sp?)

Oh, that shit for the guy with throat cancer or something and the hole in his neck.....................ugghhh.

Fucking hate smokers..............love the smoking ban.

same here... i was opposed to it at first. but now when i go somewhere that they allow smokers to light up i hate it. its so much better with out the smoke indoors...

my biggest pet pieve is when ppl who smoke ask me stand outside in the cold, or the rain or snow while they smoke... its the worst.

• 2 weeks later...

neither do i...i hear it like once a day on the radio or in the background on tv...they never say anything other than that and i have no idea what its for...but after hearing it once you want to punch someone in the face...

neither do i...i hear it like once a day on the radio or in the background on tv...they never say anything other than that and i have no idea what its for...but after hearing it once you want to punch someone in the face...

OMFG, it's on CNN every damn 20 minutes. We have CNN playing constantly in our break room at work. SOOOOOOOOO annoying.

...but i bought 3 tubes of it

hahahaha

if you notice he still has the accent tru the voice thing.. lmao

"...from a smoking cigarettes..." LOL I said the same thing!!!

I heard these ads are old...used like 6 years ago in Mass and now just reaching "in-your-face" advertising in NY.