Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo this is awesome....

20 fucking stickies here...you guys are doing a great job at cleaning up this NY board.

hey montbh,

how about instead of worrying about moving my threads to drama or Gary's threads to the music and media forum you clean up some of this crap. this is why this board sucks now and nobody post here anymore.

Guest onisakura

Actually, the stickies are by paid advertisers. They can be un-"stickied" when they are expired.

NMN, explain to us all why you care again?

Then tell us all how you couldn't care less.

Then make another post about how you don't care.

Then do it all again.

Obviously, you know nothing. Dee runs the sales. He's the one making the threads and sticking them to the top. Not me. I can unsticky them when they've expired. But, then again, you don't care right?

Then do it all again.

Obviously, you know nothing. Dee runs the sales. He's the one making the threads and sticking them to the top. Not me. I can unsticky them when they've expired. But, then again, you don't care right?

wow uve really read up on ur clubplanet manual huh??

i've been postinghere for like 5 yrs..and i have no clue about how the stickies work and the sales....u lookin to make this a carreer?

wow uve really read up on ur clubplanet manual huh??

i've been postinghere for like 5 yrs..and i have no clue about how the stickies work and the sales....u lookin to make this a carreer?

No. I was told this info when I started.

Still, tell me why it matters? Maybe I'm missing the point.

Guest onisakura
can someone forward me the manual...i havent seen it yet...thanx in advance

Yeah i didn't get the manual either.

Then do it all again.

Who said I don't care...I just think it's funny how serious you are taking this and how much of a dick you are coming off as...it's cool do you son :aright:

Who said I don't care...I just think it's funny how serious you are taking this and how much of a dick you are coming off as...it's cool do you son :aright:

ohhh shut the fuck up already drama queen.i just think its funny how you start all these threads about the Mods just looking for the drama.i cant believe your even still on this board.you suck Michael.u say everyones on your dick but it looks like your the one doing all the dick riding.TIRED!!

You sound like my fucking mother calling me Michael...love how you keep following my post...feel free to hop off my shit any day :bounce:

i couldnt miss it you fuckin tart you put in right in the new york thread section.i dont think you ever had a Mother,is that even possible?i thought you were dilivered directly from Lucifers Lair!!someone needs to exorsise your ass!!:cry:

Guest onisakura

Ok people thats enough. No more beating a dead horse. This is getting retarded already....