Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ann Coulter is a soulless twat

Ann Coulter needs her head bashed in after what she said. It's time to petition the bookstores to pull not onlly her latest waste of paper and binding (Godless), but ALL her books off the shelves after what she said about the 9/11 wives.

Personally, I hope she gets shot then we can all enjoy HER death..

BX, I wonder what the right wingnuts are thinking about her now because it's hard to believe those nutjobs actually believe everything she says and take her bile as gospol. Igloo is an example.

It is also hard to believe that in lieu of all this, David Horowitz called Ann Coulter a "national treasure" on the O'Reilly Factor:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200606090003

I'm sure the rest of the Bush loving wackos feel the same way.

Anyone who wants to be in the know. Here is the article:

"I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-060706coulter,0,2054770.story?coll=la-home-headlines

A think a bounty for her head is in order.

If anyone who is enjoying the deaths of the 9/11 victims it's Ann Coulter. She needs to die.

Her words are actually aiding the terrorirsts.

I Don't Know.... If The Jersey Gilrs Used Their Husbnds Death To Promote John Kerry, Why Can't We Attack Them?

They Stepped Into The Political Arena...

Could Have Been Said Better But I Think She Said What Alot Of People Feel.

I Don't Know.... If The Jersey Gilrs Used Their Husbnds Death To Promote John Kerry, Why Can't We Attack Them?

Was it Bush who exploited the deaths of the 9/11 husbands to promote his "election"?....... Yeah. Apparently he enjoys their deaths..... Like Ann Coulter enjoys their deaths by belittling the wives...... FOR ROYALTIES!!1 Nothing more.

Neither Bush nor Coulter nor YOU (knowing you --- like David Horowitz --- like Sean Hannity who has his dick up her dried up cunt 24/7/365 considering they are often seen together (as Hannity willfully cheats on his own wife) would rally behind the heartless cunt which only indicates neither one of you give a shit about the 9/11 victims or their families.

If Michael Moore said the exact same thing Coulter said about the 9/11 husbands you'd be all over it like flies on dogshit and you know it but to you ann coulter gets special treatment because she is a tool for the right wingnuts.

Her words only serve one purpose. To aid the terrorists.

promoting and attacking are 2 different things.. They pushed for a 9/11 comission that bush was against..

Agree that they stepped into the political arena, but saying who knows if there husbands were not about to divorce them was cold..

Stop comparing these republicans to Nazi's they are not nazi's... There were only 1 nazi's and they are not even close to being like them...

She's not saying anything any more offensive than what has been said about Bush, his admin and other conservs by today's modern liberals.

Lib dish it out, then play the victim when their tactics are emulated and aimed right back @ them? How odd? LOL

SUCK IT UP, BITCHEZZZZZZ!!!! Go cry me a river!

BabyDemz.bmp

She's not saying anything any more offensive than what has been said about Bush, his admin and other conservs by today's modern liberals.

Lib dish it out, then play the victim when their tactics are emulated and aimed right back @ them? How odd? LOL

BabyDemz.bmp

BULLSHIT

no highly visible mouthpiece of the left would say that 9/11 wives were happ that their husbands are deaad , call them harpies and say that their husbands were gonna divorce them anyway

HEr point that the libs use victims and no one can challenge them is also bullshit, as every day Sheehan was attacked on rush and hannity.Or murtha is completely dismissed .

And her whole point is stupid anyway , any rt wing person who wants to disagree can and should if they believe in the garbage they believe in. Oh boo hoo the press says your mean because you talked /or took a stance opposite whatt a victims family thinks

SHUT THE FUCK UP ANN COULTER... YOUR A MAN BABYYYYYY

nice fuckin adams apple

BabyDemz.bmp

The same has been said by republicans to democrats for years.. The difference is Bush and his cronies are in politics.. All these woman had the misfortune of losing a husband on 9/11..

They did not deserve what she said, and most conservs had denounced what she said exccept for her BF sean Hannity

BULLSHIT

no highly visible mouthpiece of the left would say that 9/11 wives were happ that their husbands are deaad , call them harpies and say that their husbands were gonna divorce them anyway

Right!

r3439341170.jpg?x=216&y=345&sig=9eIv3hjH72IFYquQLszSmQ--