Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more than meets the eye:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is this starscream.. i'm sure you're a cool guy to hang with... but the truth is, you aren't getting the idea of the public messageboard... everyone can come on here and jump in conversations and say shit.. but we all know each other (through here) and say some crazy things - things that i'm sure at some point or another, some of us have been offended by - but we ALSO know that it is, in fact, a messageboard and we just laugh it off...

But thing is, you just take everything so serious... relax.. let it go... if someone says fag or ohhh thats faggy or whatever - it doesn't mean we are talking about YOU personally... its a word that's been used forever... you know that... its not to attack you personally.. you just let every little thing get under your skin.. Then instead of taking the high road and either ignoring it or just not replying - you in turn, lash out and start attacking people.. then you act surprised when other people join in..

Anyway... if you know that people in this forum are going to rile you up, then why post here? I'm not saying that to be a dick.. i'm just curious - honestly, almost every thread you've posted on in here has turned to drama.. again, i'm not pointing fingers, just stating a fact.. By all means, you are welcome to post here.. but at the same time - if you'd stop attacking people when they just say dumb shit, you'd probably grow on some people.. i'm sure your funny so start being funny - stop being a whiney little turd trying to stand up for yourself.. we get it - your gay, proud, not ashamed, whatever.. kudos to you... but please see the BIG picture.. we're here to make fun of people, have conversations, talk about things but mainly to have fun.... so come on, lighten up buddy!

Amen.

:laugh: god damn i missed all this

sry misk for getting you into so much drama. thanks for highlighting my "poor spelling", "grammatical errors" and me being foreign, i thought my english wasn´t that bad before reading through this thread ;)

starscream, i really don´t think you should partake in any more discussions here. i see you´re getting very emotional on all these threads, and as you should know with hiv, the human immune system reacts very unfavorable to stress... it would be such a pity if you´d get sick and die on us because of something trivial as this

maybe it would be a good idea to go somewhere else where people don´t (and i just quote this) wish that would die you would die of aids before making more of your, im gonna stick my neck out and say retarded, statements and pityful comebacks

maybe find a local aids support group where you can fuck each others infected minds out and have a little fun before you face your inevitable and (some people here would say hopefully) early death. you know, live a little and enjoy life :)

sry misk for getting you into so much drama. thanks for highlighting my "poor spelling", "grammatical errors" and me being foreign, i thought my english wasn´t that bad before reading through this thread ;)

starscream, i really don´t think you should partake in any more discussions here. i see you´re getting very emotional on all these threads, and as you should know with hiv, the human immune system reacts very unfavorable to stress... it would be such a pity if you´d get sick and die on us because of something trivial as this

maybe it would be a good idea to go somewhere else where people don´t (and i just quote this) wish that would die you would die of aids before making more of your, im gonna stick my neck out and say retarded, statements and pityful comebacks

maybe find a local aids support group where you can fuck each others infected minds out and have a little fun before you face your inevitable and (some people here would say hopefully) early death. you know, live a little and enjoy life :)

lol u must be joking right?i hope for your sake you are or someone better delete this post real fast if you know what i mean.

This is the shit that I'm talking about man... what the fuck are you saying here? This I don't understand...

"wished i caught it than i told him i had it and said i was very healthy and my tcells we're around 500 and he said i hope you have " -he hopes you have what?

and here?

"2.really nasty stuff said he didn't care he was going to hell anyway" - Fkornre said he's going to hell? what?

exactly you don't know,but yet you got nasty comments to say about something you know nothing about.you ever think how it feels for the other person that is suffering from a life threating disease.Think about how you all would handle it if you found out at the ripe old age of 20 that you had hiv.

exactly you don't know,but yet you got nasty comments to say about something you know nothing about.you ever think how it feels for the other person that is suffering from a life threating disease.Think about how you all would handle it if you found out at the ripe old age of 20 that you had hiv.

I think whatever you have is eating your brain... this doesn't make sense in regards to what I said. I was implying that your last post, the one I quoted, didn't make sense. I mean, I was really clear and actually made comments so that you could see exactly where the confusion was.

Was Kevin really your brother? Or are you using that loosely the way black people do?

If he was in fact your brother, I'm sorry about what happened to him, that was horrible.

Kevin is my brother in the since we come from the same house and have the same mother.The House of Aviance.it's a horrible thing i was at the rally standing right behind Kevin . that's why i get soo upset about the things people say because it only breeds more hate.You guy's do'nt always have to try and be the comidian esp at someone elses expense.with all the war and bullshit going on we should all be comming together.....even on a messageboard.

Kevin is my brother in the since we come from the same house and have the same mother.The House of Aviance.it's a horrible thing i was at the rally standing right behind Kevin . that's why i get soo upset about the things people say because it only breeds more hate.You guy's do'nt always have to try and be the comidian esp at someone elses expense.with all the war and bullshit going on we should all be comming together.....even on a messageboard.

dude quit the crusade.. all though i'm all for it, its not for THIS particular board... I'm not saying that to be a douche.. just being honest with you...

this board isn't ready for all that dear.... ;)

starscream, you got it all wrong.

no one here hates gays..

they tease you since you get so offended. ol chap..why not smoke a fag and take a chill pill. if you lightened up youd see that no one means any harm.

Hey you piece of shit.I know a joke usually when i see one .but when someones telling you they hope you get aids and people are just using the F word like it's nothing.I don't see ANY of you using the n word as much as you use the f word and i don't mean fuck lol.

ohhh soo what is this board for?

talking about meaningless shit... its about nothing... like Seinfeld... I'm not saying don't post starscream - so don't get that idea.. but i think when you get in the crusade mode posting stuff - its just not going to be heard on this board.. thats all.. i'm just trying to be help smooth things out and perhaps point out to you where i think some people get the wrong idea of you...

ya know?

talking about meaningless shit... its about nothing... like Seinfeld... I'm not saying don't post starscream - so don't get that idea.. but i think when you get in the crusade mode posting stuff - its just not going to be heard on this board.. thats all.. i'm just trying to be help smooth things out and perhaps point out to you where i think some people get the wrong idea of you...

ya know?

gotcha.

Now that was not nice...:nono:

So you mean brother the way black people use it.

And seriously, if you knew my friends, you would realize the last think I am is some sort of fag hater... most of them are fags. So like Lola said, please try and relax, or maybe just shut the fuck up from time to time. No one, not here, and really not anywhere, wants to be preached to all the time.