Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Washed Up Djs at Crobar' Weekend Thread

flavanugz

Fri - rippin it sick at CTU, going to RISE to hear actual dance music, lotta drums i hope

Sat - up in the air. couple different huose parties possibly. most likley still hurt from Friday and ill just play zelda, smoke weed, and jerk off all day

Sun - laundry

tonight - bailing from crobar and RIS-ing in the RIC - u kno how we do.

tomorrow - bang bus boston heads to NYC. Sushi @ Tomis in Queens then all you can drinkski at Codys the rest of the nightski. Cant wait to watch Nore become a human trainwreck and fall into tables at the bar.

Sunday - Le Souk for Joe Mama and Dill - Mussie says its all you can drink sangria which means its prolly double priced, sick. Then heading over to Cielo for LAWLER electrotasticness.

Monday - bang bus boston returns.

tonight - Dave and Busters for tiesto with scorpioilya83 and usueyurbrain opening

saturday - Belmont Stakes, then hopefully parlay my winnings into game 2 on the mavs - then maybe some drinks with the boston crew

sunday - shopping with the old bag :(

Hahahaha, best name for a weekend thread EVER!!!!

Tonight - probably Rise for Heather and Collette. Definitely will be better than getting sardined into Crobar to hear Sasha who sucks and James Lavelle who is the single DJ I've hated hearing out more than any other. I hope he plays Love Story tonight.

Tomorrow - getting rained on in the Fenway bleachers all afternoon. Fuck you rain, fuck you. I hope you go to hell and you die rain, I'm so fucking sick of you. Cut the shit. I hate you. Fuck you rain... FUCK OFF. Piece of shit rain.

Sunday - taking my kayak out if id DOESN'T FUCKING RAIN MOTHERFUCKER

flaza - what is CTU?

Satoshi? I thought Crobar didn't let Asians in?

:laugh: nice

tonight-- some surf n turf at b-day dinner with the fam, then Rise.

Sat-- surprise b-day party for one of my best friends (tons of food and homebrewed beer...:drool:)

Sun-- Sleeping in, playing connect four all day.

Tomorrow - getting rained on in the Fenway bleachers all afternoon. Fuck you rain, fuck you. I hope you go to hell and you die rain, I'm so fucking sick of you. Cut the shit. I hate you. Fuck you rain... FUCK OFF. Piece of shit rain.

Def hope you get rained out so I don't have to see Clement pitch on Sunday. :love:

sounds like sum1 is jealous they didnt go to sasha, lol! j/k

Whatever, I had a freakin blast, had soooooooo many friends there, and my friends b/f got us a table @ crobar, best seat in the house, 4 bottles, it was a great night of dancing and friends! :getdown: