Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY POPS WANTS TO GO CLUBBIN IN THE CITY! WHAT DO I DO?

cgm

I guess you have to think about what kind of social atmosphere your dad enjoys..my Uncle goes clubbin in the city all of the time, only I do not go with him..try to hook him up with a few others his age and tell them to go to webstar hall or something; he wont know the difference. Exit is a little hardcore for pops

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7:

My dad is just turning 55 he is getting crazy in his old age. He used to hate the music I listen to know he is going crazy over all the dance music I listen to. Do you think he could handle like an EXIT nightclub fo Ex..?Should I just blow it off? I don't no if I could hang with my dad out..Who would be able to bring their pop and wouldn't? Let me know-Peace!

hey you can always just solve the problem and send him on his way to some sick place thats dirty the music is really hardcore, and there are alot of weird shit going on, maybe that will cure his urges..

or send him to a RAVE!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

splash.gif

does your dad smoke dope?

i'd take my dad out if he was into it. my dad's cool to an extent but i know he'd freak if he knew what i got up to when i go out. i just told my parents on Christmas day that i've smoked pot in the past......neglected to mention i'm still doing it smile.gif!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Bring him to Vinyl! Muhahahahaha!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Ok try this out, first make Daddy take you to TAO or Lotus and start shoving COSMOS down his throat early. Then if he still wants more I think VINYL or TWILO is a perfect PLACE. Just pretend that he's your date not your daddy, You know all those hot supermodels go for old guys WORK IT BITCH!!! Instant magnet people love DRAMA! cwm24.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

My dad is just turning 55 he is getting crazy in his old age. He used to hate the music I listen to know he is going crazy over all the dance music I listen to. Do you think he could handle like an EXIT nightclub fo Ex..?Should I just blow it off? I don't no if I could hang with my dad out..Who would be able to bring their pop and wouldn't? Let me know-Peace!

I think that's mad cool... why not take him to Vinyl as Ooana suggested? Classes will probably hook him up pretty sweet... once he's passed it move him onto Twilo down the road... I've seen people of ALL ages there, and it would be pretty cool for your dad to understand where you're at... cwm12.gif

Be proud you've got a daddy who rocks!!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

My dad doesn't smoke and it would be hard for me to act as his date if I am a son not a daughter. Maybe I'll just tell him to take my mother out for dinner in Little Italy then send him to Exit or Twilo just so he gets the feel for it. He loves House music it's crazy. There is no way in hell I would send him to Factory. I like S.F but not for them and espically not my mother!

i think exit will be ok b/c when i was there last, i saw an older korean couple (both in their early 50s) fucked up on E and dancing mad cute together on the mainfloor. they reminded me of my parents, it was mad scary.

plus, exit is so big, and their are mad places for your pops to just chill out and enjoy their music, you know? SF, twilo, tunnel, might be too hardcore..

have fun, let us know how it goes!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I'd take my parents clubbin in a second!! MY parents met at a club - my brother who is seven years older than me used to party, and i still go out now . . . my parents listen only to the kind of music i do, my mom comes bumpin into the garage all the time with her music blastin, it's funny.

I don't think Exit is the way to go. but then again i don't reccomend Exit to anyone . . .. take him somewhere where the music is good, where there are lots of bars . . . there *has* to be somewhere to sit down - if he's 55, he's not gonna be running around the whole nite . . . and all those people on E probably wouldn't make him think to highly of the club scene . .

good luck!! have fun!! i wish i could get my parents to go out with me! biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox