Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Under 21 Gay in NYC

The "Kurfew" crew still holds events that are 18+

Here is the link...

http://www.kurfew.com/event.htm

With Gay Pride just around the corner, you should pick up an HX & Next b/c that will give you all the info. you need about any parties that are 18+, etc.

www.hx.com

www.nextmagazine.net

Splash in Chelsea also has "Campus Thursdays" for the younger crowd as well

There is a lot of 18+ gay parties in New York.

On Saturdays, the Roxy is 18+, as well as Bank at Element in the East Village. On Sunday, Spirit is 18+. There is also Escuelita and I think that Krash is also 18+ (or at least it used to be, they might have chnaged that after they got shut down for a few weeks).

Actually, I wonder what gay party is 21+ only... !

There is a lot of 18+ gay parties in New York.

On Saturdays, the Roxy is 18+, as well as Bank at Element in the East Village. On Sunday, Spirit is 18+. There is also Escuelita and I think that Krash is also 18+ (or at least it used to be, they might have chnaged that after they got shut down for a few weeks).

Actually, I wonder what gay party is 21+ only... !

sorry guys - Bank is NOT 18+. however, on a sidenote, Bank is quickly becoming the best nite out for a gay or str8 night. valley on tuesdays is still a ton of fun but bank lately has become a blast and is becoming more and more fun with each night that passes.

PM xlr8ted. He has his thumb on the "pulse" of the gay party scene in NYC. If he can't help you, no one can.

As usual it's 2 of the fab five making the most of nothing. Ignore these two and if you stay on this board you'll soon find out who the other few are that seem to have nothing better to do then say stupid shite. If you're really interested in the gay nyc scene check out my myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/cjmikey

If any of the pics look fun to you I'll tell you what night you're looking at and the best strategies on getting in the right way.

As usual it's 2 of the fab five making the most of nothing. Ignore these two and if you stay on this board you'll soon find out who the other few are that seem to have nothing better to do then say stupid shite. If you're really interested in the gay nyc scene check out my myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/cjmikey

If any of the pics look fun to you I'll tell you what night you're looking at and the best strategies on getting in the right way.

judging by your avy...you DEF have your "thumb on the pulse" of the gay club world...