Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls watch out for this guy

obviously once you accepted an invitation to his VIP table he was under the assumption that he would be getting atleast a blowjob...he was just following you out to collect. my bet is you probably sewer ratted a bunch of liquor from him then tried to bounce once you were bored and he wasn't too happy about that

this is for the girls:

ok last night at crobar a bunch of my friends and i got separated around 5am and i ended up talking to this guy that complimented me on my .....hands. very weird. i mean i guess that is a compliment but i have actually never heard that before (should i be a hand model? lmao)

he pretended he was a really friendly gay man like saying i was "fabulous" and he started talking about guys there and his exboyfriend and invited me to sit with him in a reserved area for a bday party ...... im pretty friendly so i sat down w/him and then he started to act like he was totally straight - tells me about his ex-wife, gets really serious and asks whether i think he's attractive. he was creeping me out so i lied and said yes.

then he freaking kiisses my cheek (gross) and offers me coke over and over again and i kept telling him no (i dont do it) ....he kept asking me to give him a ride home and i was like, ok goodbye! couldn't find any of my friends after walking around the whole club so i knew i was leaving alone. i had only parked 2 blocks away....

so i politely say goodbye BUT he followed me out of the club AND outside where he was trying to still get a ride home from me. i kept explaining that i wasn't going uptown and i dont give rides to people i dont know - he kept telling me that it wasn't a big deal.

all of a sudden a big guy (a bouncer from another club nearby) comes over towards the asshole guy and gets in the guy's face and tells him to stay the fuck away from me. apparently the bouncer told me that this guy has been doing this to girls in their twenties, he tries to act really friendly, then gets really really pushy esp with getting girls drugged up and then tries to take them home w/him....and he does it all the time! ewwww what a loser. the bouncer told me that he had the guy against the wall holding him by his neck becuz of the same shit.

then, i was so relieved to see this bouncer and then he walked me to my car......thank God for him......

anyways needless to say, im def feeling really stupd for talkign to that guy, but u live u learn right.

Wow. TeamJ5 is gonna be seriously pissed that some guy has stolen his "signature" move to mack the ladies.

Bella,

sounds like you have some really shitty friends

If my friends ever ditched me at a club i would have gotten the message that they dont want me around.

Are you annoying and/or unattractive?

:laugh:

actually i wasn't there with really close friends honestly....i went there with a friend of a friend who was so into me he was complimenting me all freaking night, not to mention that a few other guys were all up on me trying to get w me. let's not forget the guy who was trying to get me home with him (UGH) or the bouncer who asked for my number later.

so to answer ur question, yes i am cute and im def not annoying ....and i wasn't dressed like a whore.

i walked around the club and ran into other people i knew there....im independent and i def like meeting new people but i got separated from my other friends as well becuz they were in the smokers lounge and i don't smoke, plus i was trying to avoid someone that was in there that i haven't talked to in a LONG ass time....then my friend of a friend went home and said goodbye to me after an hour but i ran into someone i know from the clubs for a while....so i stayed w/him for a while but he disapeered too and then some of my other smoker friends were MIA ...they tried to find me but they left right b4 i did, i was in that vip section and they couldn't find me. i got some texts saying they had left when i was leaving and were shocked when i told them what happened and felt bad too....

obviously once you accepted an invitation to his VIP table he was under the assumption that he would be getting atleast a blowjob...he was just following you out to collect. my bet is you probably sewer ratted a bunch of liquor from him then tried to bounce once you were bored and he wasn't too happy about that

actually i didnt take anything from him, he never offered me any drinks, only tried shoving coke in my face - i talked to him for about 20 mins. i wouldn't have accepted any drink he gave me and i def wouldn't have touched his dick with a ten foot pole.

what a shitty dude...

sounds like you need to meet some more guys that are cool with you and not trying to get in your pants. when you get some good party friends youll see.. we all have a good time and watch out for eachother. i have been lucky to have found some really good people to party with.. some i only see once a month in a dark club, but its like we saw eachother yesterday. every time.

hey sorry to here that and im also happy u r ok. However, girls have to be careful at clubs and what not and being a guy i accept the fact girls are going to be a bitch to me but i understand they are just trying to be safe. So ladies be careful and to that guy if you read this i really hope ill get to arrest you someday scumbag