Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can we get a CP Chatroom Meetup review?

9mile

i enjoyed putting all the faces to the names ... it was a great time ... i believe i heard 9mile being refered to as a bitch a # of times .. got there at 1ish and many were beyond intoxicated ... as well as I ... but by 130am everyone had drugs to take care of ... but it was great getting to know mr. nmn ...

my highlight of the night ... having xlr put his arm around me and reminding me of what a sweetheart i am ...he made me blush the big sap

no pencil neck or geek references being thrown around?

:laugh:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to meet Ibrandon too, hes a nice fella.

aww gee thanks, same to you buddy-o-pal! but holy shit dude you were so off your rocker.. lol

i showed up with my girlfriend and like 4 txts in my phone "where the fuck are you". i see the barron outside and hes like oh man youre going to get attacked.. walk in and this big dude is like.. "hi im blah blah blah xlr8ted blah blah jeff blah blah blah you need a black drink, what do black people drink ill buy you a black drink blah blah nice, i like what girls too blah blah blah feel this bag, thats nyc blah blah blah" all in about 45 seconds.. i had no idea half the shit he was saying he was so gone. lol

i think emjeezey was the only sober one, we almost lost it when you full palmed mr nmn's ass. i was certain we all were getting kicked out. but he took it like a champ.. lmao

im not posting the rest of the night in a public forum.. lol

• 2 weeks later...