Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp at surf review???

too many benny's come to the shore...we need to keep them away if we want to clean up and make seaside what it once was...

no, we ceded you seaside to keep you out of the nice parts. we even gave you your own exit so you dont drive through our neighborhoods in your greased out escalades.

no, we ceded you seaside to keep you out of the nice parts. we even gave you your own exit so you dont drive through our neighborhoods in your greased out escalades.

i dont know what your trying to say...i was born and raised in lakewood...and i dont drive nor do i have friends who drived greased out escalades..

too many benny's come to the shore...we need to keep them away if we want to clean up and make seaside what it once was...

LOL this is classic was this statement ignorance or just plain stupidity?please tell me you are expressing this thought tongue in cheek ?

def not...seaside is always nice until the new york trash make their way their and set up camp...

Ok without the summer the town would be bankrupt and there is enough white trash rednecks goth retards and fucking crackheads right in ocean county that you should worry about before you blame people who come down for 3 months out of the year from north of the mason dixon line.

BTW Hows those crackheads that live down in the hotels during the winter get there i don't remember dropping them off ....

Ok without the summer the town would be bankrupt and there is enough white trash rednecks goth retards and fucking crackheads right in ocean county that you should worry about before you blame people who come down for 3 months out of the year from north of the mason dixon line.....

you can say the same for alot of shore towns. Without the visitors from north jersey, taxes would be through the roof in all shore towns: Sea Bright, Sea Girt, Belmar, Squan, Point, Ortley, Seaside, Sea isle, LBI.

you can say the same for alot of shore towns. Without the visitors from north jersey, taxes would be through the roof in all shore towns: Sea Bright, Sea Girt, Belmar, Squan, Point, Ortley, Seaside, Sea isle, LBI.

Very true but Seaside for years upon years has always attracted the element and most of that shitty element is there during the winter as well so to blame the northerners is just plain retarded ...

Ok without the summer the town would be bankrupt and there is enough white trash rednecks goth retards and fucking crackheads right in ocean county that you should worry about before you blame people who come down for 3 months out of the year from north of the mason dixon line.

BTW Hows those crackheads that live down in the hotels during the winter get there i don't remember dropping them off ....

i drop them off....

...i love when north jersey and south jersey fight....brings out the best of stereotype insults..........

...that being said...i used to love house hunting in the winter in seaside when i was younger lol....it was like watching the discovery channel ..seeing them in their natural habitat........i swear i've seen some of those people on cops....

...i love when north jersey and south jersey fight....brings out the best of stereotype insults..........

...that being said...i used to love house hunting in the winter in seaside when i was younger lol....it was like watching the discovery channel ..seeing them in their natural habitat........i swear i've seen some of those people on cops....

LMAO...or if you happpen to stay at your house during a weekday and you see how the 'family' next door lives...quite scary...very sad as well

...o i know...like 3 years ago my friends were in a duplex type house ..and there was a "family" next door....front door ALWAYS open..small children..at least 5 of them always WONDERING INTO MY FRIENDS SIDE OF THE HOUSE! lol....there house was FILTHY......and we would be minding our business and a toddler would stroll on into the middle of our beer pong game lol..

• 4 weeks later...