Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pr day parade afterparties

anyone go out last night for the parade afterparties?

i went to pacha AGAIN last night - second time this weekend - around 8pm.....stayed until 230am ...was pretty packed, bartender hooked me up and hopefully now i'll have comps for this friday 6/16 for vibe (yes im going for the third time in a week - totally coincidental). fun being w/friends and dancing...

just wondering if anyone else went out to anything last night and their thoughts?

lol jersey broad, i wonder who u are talking about. i didnt see pitbull. it was an earlier night for me although i did get there at 730/8pm and waited on line and stayed about 6/7 hours ....i had to work on monday morning :( and i only made it through half a day of work cuz i was so hungover!

i wonder if we passed each other in there, it got pretty packed at the end. in the earlier part of the night it was freezing were u there for that? the AC was on FULL BLAST lol

i was @ lawler @ cielo...i heard there was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE brawl in front of ONE around the block..like mofos gettin beat down with the metal post that holds up the velvet rope...now im not sayin they were puerto ricans...but they were puerto ricans

i was @ lawler @ cielo...i heard there was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE brawl in front of ONE around the block..like mofos gettin beat down with the metal post that holds up the velvet rope...now im not sayin they were puerto ricans...but they were puerto ricans

what??? how do u know that? was this after the parade? some people were beyond wasted (*myself included) ....

i thought one was more upscale to have brawls out there

lol jersey broad, i wonder who u are talking about. i didnt see pitbull. it was an earlier night for me although i did get there at 730/8pm and waited on line and stayed about 6/7 hours ....i had to work on monday morning :( and i only made it through half a day of work cuz i was so hungover!

i wonder if we passed each other in there, it got pretty packed at the end. in the earlier part of the night it was freezing were u there for that? the AC was on FULL BLAST lol

i aint get their till around 9ish but it was a bit brisk in their still..but i was fuckin drunk outta my mind before i even got their so i aint realy pay attention to it too much....it was better than bein outside in the fuckin heat,lol.. we prolly did pass each other though,i was alll over the fuckin place that nite....it got packed outta nowhere though,one minute it was nice and spacious the next it was a full house,good atmosphere though,no fights atleast wen i was their,and everyone was their just to have fun...a rarity nowadays,lol...