Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Aboard the Porterhouse Express, To Montreal!!!

cornergirl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends how you look at it.

whats the over/under on this thing making it across the border.

pfffffffffft.....if someone brings weed 100 to 1. if its just snortables and chewables 10 to 1. I dont wanna be on that bus when they drag every one inside.

we did this same thing my senior year in HS and it was a fucking blast to and from...i cant even imagaine nowadays with this crew. cant fuckin wait....also i believe for buses they come aboard and talk to each seat individually. they may search your bag but thats about it.

this is a great idea

also i believe for buses they come aboard and talk to each seat individually. they may search your bag but thats about it.

this is a great idea

that is correct Chris.....you guys better make sure that the crazy mexican has his passport. We took a bus a couple of years ago to Montreal and the border patrol pulled the peron in charge aside and spoke with them. They do search under the bus in the bins as well.

as for Italy, I will be visiting my family in Milan, then heading to san marino, venice, and capri island. I believe my flight returns that friday, but I don't think I will have the energy to go.

yea I have been over the border a couple of times on a coach bus ( too play sports) and they came on board every time....if you are a citizen of any country other than the US and Canada they usualy require that you get off the bus and go into the office ...so me and Jose are prolly gonna get deported..

as for Italy, I will be visiting my family in Milan, then heading to san marino, venice, and capri island. I believe my flight returns that friday, but I don't think I will have the energy to go.

Visiting family in the old country sounds awesome. They'll show you some crazy good times and good food I'm sure.

I was there last summer. Capri is unreal, probably the highlight of the trip. We stayed in Anicapri which was nice because it was a lot quieter, less expensive and had great views. The ride across the island was a trip, you'll know what I'm talking about when you get back.

And it's scary how many guys were wearing capri pants in Capri. White ones no less (completely serious here).

that is correct Chris.....you guys better make sure that the crazy mexican has his passport. We took a bus a couple of years ago to Montreal and the border patrol pulled the peron in charge aside and spoke with them. They do search under the bus in the bins as well.

Better hope the crazeeee chicano can talk!!!!!!