Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where the fuck r the mets haters now?????

u guys are smart

and what is wrong with talking shit 65 games in to the season and an 8 1/2 game lead in the division? :confused:

well coming from someone like you who is always on here defending your team is a different story them someone who comes along once a year to talk shit and leave...well that is how i feel about it...

Understandable!

and yeah i kind of wish he wasn't a mets fan either...i mean the kid photoshops pictures of himself with famous dj's...

and you "DRAMA BOY" you haven't changed a bit...you make shit up about me (cause for some reason U don't like me) bro...we don't have to be friends..just don't make shit up to try to offend me...cause i work very hard in this business for you to try to hurt me...

DJ/Producer

Ray Briones

PS: ohh and by the way NMN...that picture of me as a USMC is a fake also

looks like someone's tampoon string curled up the wrong way...

are you bleeding? Can't think about sex? Irritated by your kotex?

We don't need to kiss, we don't have to fuck... just get on your knees bitch, you can suck..

anyone know where i got that at?

u guys are smart

and what is wrong with talking shit 65 games in to the season and an 8 1/2 game lead in the division? :confused:

You're smarter.

The reason it's "wrong" is because your division is fucking shit. Bragging about being up 8 games on the fucking Phillies is stupid.

I've said this before: unsuccessful teams always find the tiniest things to brag about. Successful teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, White Sox, don't say shit when theyre leading their division not even halfway into the season. That's because its fucking STANDARD.

You're smarter.

The reason it's "wrong" is because your division is fucking shit. Bragging about being up 8 games on the fucking Phillies is stupid.

I've said this before: unsuccessful teams always find the tiniest things to brag about. Successful teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, White Sox, don't say shit when theyre leading their division not even halfway into the season. That's because its fucking STANDARD.

9 1/2 now after coming off a 9-1 road trip....think that's pretty fucking good. The team is playing the best baseball in the majors. Nothing wrong with being excited. And I'm sorry but didn't stymie mention that Boston fans last year WERE talking shit halfway through the season and I don't really know any White Sox fans on here so your comment doesn't really make sense.

The fact that the NL is so weak is a good indication that the mets should be able to hold on to their lead (key word SHOULD). I'll even get a little crazy and say they have a good chance to win 100 games this year but we'll see. I know it's early and things can change...hopefully we just rolling along :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, nmn, things have indeed changed. The Mets are not playing well at all right now. They are baicaly the San Diego Padres of last year. Good team in a very bad division. Fuck that, bad LEAGUE period. The second best team in the NL (STL) wouldn't com close to making the playoffs in the AL.