Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Wings

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about the best wings but O'neils on Monday nights have cheap wings with different flavors to choose from. Grab a couple beers, play some horses, catch a game....

I Like to do the wings double.

On monday i will hit oneils, for the wings special and horses, then tuesday i go to mcguires for .15 cent wings and horses.

Cant lose!

Guest onisakura

Hey mike, have you been to any of those Irish pubs in Sunnyside by Queens & 46th? I see them all the time and was wondering if any are good. The bartender at Highline told me about a place called the Butcher Block or something?

Guest onisakura
i used to live at 44th and Queens Blvd, some great spots over there

Im 3 blocks away from that. Reccomendations?

on Queens Blvd going towards the 59th street bridge? i don't hang out around there much. I use to when i was in high school this place called Breffanys :laugh:

but there is another bar/OTB place right around there i go with my father which is nice but i can't think of the name right now. also a nice strip club around there too which i can't remember either. *lol*

Guest onisakura
sidetracks! and gallaghers!

Yeah i like Sidetracks. The bartenders there are pretty cool. Haven't tried Gallaghers though...i'll stop in.

on Queens Blvd going towards the 59th street bridge? i don't hang out around there much. I use to when i was in high school this place called Breffanys :laugh:

but there is another bar/OTB place right around there i go with my father which is nice but i can't think of the name right now. also a nice strip club around there too which i can't remember either. *lol*

Breffinies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Molloy days

Sidetracks was fun at the time

Yes good job 9mile

only went to Gallaghers once and it was on a sunday so it was kind of dead. place is huge though. wonder how it is on a weekend

remember Naked City?! first strip club i ever went to when i was 16 i think after ring day at Molloy or some shit

first titty joint i went to was Wiggles in Rego Park..those were the days :(

been going to wiggles for about 8 years now...still do. i get in for free cause the guy doing the door knows my father...well that and i was banging one of the girls there for 2 years

yes i'm the man

:laugh: they still all nude and no alcohol? havent been there in about 10 years

what are some good places for wings?

in anyone is ever in Yonkers, I recommend going to this place called Candlelight on Central Ave - best wings in America!

candelight is the WORST! theyre all stuck together n they suckkk

lazy boy or any of those wp bars have AWESOME wings

still all nude with no booze....now i just run across Queens Blvd to the bar across the street...have a beer and a couple shots every 15 minutes or so

i never bother getting lap dances though...like $50 or something and you can't get grimey. just go to check out some pussy