Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday!

lalate

No you're blind.

there are 2 of them underneath this that say fifa world cup...

1. There are not 2, there are 3.

i dont see brazil in the title...

2. See: "World Cup: Brazil"

i dont see brazil in the title...

3. Who cares if its in the title. 2 /3, by the same poster, are praising Brazil, "World Cup: Brazil" and "Fifa World Cup" ("BRAZIL once again will Win it all!!!!!!")

Next time you want to succeed at jabbing, get your glasses on. :D

you really are clueless...there are 2 threads that are fifa world cup and 1 that is world cup brazil...your comments should be in 1 of the 2 that are fifa world cup...and i could careless if its titles world cup brazil...post in there...stop making world cup threads...

you really are clueless...there are 2 threads that are fifa world cup and 1 that is world cup brazil...your comments should be in 1 of the 2 that are fifa world cup...and i could careless if its titles world cup brazil...post in there...stop making world cup threads...

Sabu vs. Cena at Vengence

there are 2 threads that are fifa world cup and 1 that is world cup brazil...your comments should be in 1 of the 2 that are fifa world cup...and i could careless if its titles world cup brazil...post in there...stop making world cup threads...

I havent made mulitple world cup threads. I made just this one :D

Italiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! :rock:!

Use your super mod powers and merge it...

its funny how quickly they are sending the ecw boyz after the wwe boyz...there is a reason they never used sabu on wwe...and he is gonna show why at vengence...

Cenas definitely taken some bumps, but he's gonna get all knocked up with Sabu because if there's one thing I'm positive about its that this is Sabu's biggest match of his career so far....

he aint leaving a thing on the table