Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Will Be The Song Of the Summer, 2006 Edition??

ok, I liked this thread b4 you turds ruined it

my personal pick, which is probably the OLDEST track named on this thread

World Hold On - Bob Sinclair

its cheesy, got a catchy tune and makes me want to hug someone (oops)

there is song I REALLY like I dont know what its called....I heard Deep Dish play it MDW... I'm sure all the Jersey DJs have been playing it for the past 6 months now...its got some chesey girl singing vocals about 'flashlights and explosions" and when they play it at the gym all the juiceheads start throwing weights around like napkins on a Fri night @ Metro (Hype please help)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is song I REALLY like I dont know what its called....I heard Deep Dish play it MDW... I'm sure all the Jersey DJs have been playing it for the past 6 months now...its got some chesey girl singing vocals about 'flashlights and explosions"

Royksopp-What Else Is There (Trentemoeller Mix)

Royksopp-What Else Is There (Trentemoeller Mix)

That's it! That song is sick. Maybe you could help me. There is a song I've heard on some XM remixes. It goes "This is the good life. After hours, wheels of steel. Good life. New York City, dirty bass. Good life. Godfather James Brown." Do you know that one?

That's it! That song is sick. Maybe you could help me. There is a song I've heard on some XM remixes. It goes "This is the good life. After hours, wheels of steel. Good life. New York City, dirty bass. Good life. Godfather James Brown." Do you know that one?

Vinyl Life-Good Life (Cevin Fisher's Music For The Underground Mix) & (Stephen Seidita Remix)

check my thread on the music forum, i posted the download links for my 2 new cds. Good Life is on the 2nd cd ;)

Vinyl Life-Good Life (Cevin Fisher's Music For The Underground Mix) & (Stephen Seidita Remix)

check my thread on the music forum, i posted the download links for my 2 new cds. Good Life is on the 2nd cd ;)

You are the man. Those CD's are sick! Thanks a lot.

You are the man. Those CD's are sick! Thanks a lot.

thanks alot! tune into The Beat Factory on w w w . a n t i f m r a d i o . c o m today 3-6pm. Im gonna play the tracks that rock the Jersey Shore from summers past, plus the ones that will be big this summer.

Elektro, Appreciate Me, Sound Of The Drum, Party All The Time, Final Chapter, Pump It Up! and many more!!!

check it out!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, that 2nd cd of yours is awesome!!! was listening to it on the way down & back from the shore....good job!!

BOB SINCLAIR - WORLD HOLD ON has some very sick mixes out right now ...

yes it does, and it has for quite some time now

Gary - good luck with ur Wed night spot, that place is like 2 mins from my house, I'll stop by after the gym to say 'hi' and bring the fist pumpers, hopefully u'll be playin 'what else is there' but I seriously doubt it...(joke people)

yes it does, and it has for quite some time now

Gary - good luck with ur Wed night spot, that place is like 2 mins from my house, I'll stop by after the gym to say 'hi' and bring the fist pumpers, hopefully u'll be playin 'what else is there' but I seriously doubt it...(joke people)

haha no i dont think im gonna be able to play "what else is there" at this place. im not sure wut kinda crowd is gonna be there, but its supposed to be a z100 kinda vibe, i gotta play a little but of everything. im def gonna play as much house as possible, but its gotta be kinda commercial. if its the kinda crowd im anticipating, i dont think theyre ready for "what else is there" lol.

but im glad u liked the cd. that shit def hits hard. i wish i could play stuff like that out more often.

haha no i dont think im gonna be able to play "what else is there" at this place. im not sure wut kinda crowd is gonna be there, but its supposed to be a z100 kinda vibe, i gotta play a little but of everything. im def gonna play as much house as possible, but its gotta be kinda commercial. if its the kinda crowd im anticipating, i dont think theyre ready for "what else is there" lol.

but im glad u liked the cd. that shit def hits hard. i wish i could play stuff like that out more often.

gary i was there for the grand opening.....place was nuts, best time I had out in a while...def not a z100 type vibe. riddler was rocking the hard jeresey electro and tribal beats.

they did a good job with the venue as well. seems like this place gonna be rocking for now on.

I'm sitting here crying, my husband left me, I'm pregnant with twins. I can't go out to work becuase I have no help with my 2 year old. My husband walked out becuase of our money problems. I'm from the poorest reservation in the USA. Please help me, I've been looking for a small mircle. I'm asking you to be my angel. Please take me into consideration. I don't know what else to do but ask for help too get back on my feet. Please if there is someone out there please help us. You can directly contact me at 605 867 6199. Please take me into consideration. Thank You... Sunny & Family

I'm sitting here crying, my husband left me, I'm pregnant with twins. I can't go out to work becuase I have no help with my 2 year old. My husband walked out becuase of our money problems. I'm from the poorest reservation in the USA. Please help me, I've been looking for a small mircle. I'm asking you to be my angel. Please take me into consideration. I don't know what else to do but ask for help too get back on my feet. Please if there is someone out there please help us. You can directly contact me at 605 867 6199. Please take me into consideration. Thank You... Sunny & Family

better take your ass and put it on welfare