Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who went the distance? S&D Twilo

ahh, just had a twilo flashback...Did any of you see the guy propose to his girlfriend on the dance floor at about 9ish or later??

I'm the least sentimental guy, but that was the sweetest fuckin thing...All their friends were around them and they both started crying. bolletje.gif I was like Jesus Christ, How lucky must they be, they're the happiest people in a club brimming with happy people.

Back in los angeles now, I walked out of the airport and it was 60 and people were walking around like they were cold, I started laughing. cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Thanks for everything. This was a great way to close out the year. Hope you guys all have a wonderful and safe NYE. I'll spend mine with PVD.

Peace,

Hank

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

waah~! i didn't get a chance to meet up with anyone, i was dancing my ass off and completely forgot about the meet up! i didn't get in to twilo until 5 am, i was expecting a line but there was NO ONE! well, it was better for me.. wink.gif

i stayed until 9:30 am, that place was still packed. mad props for those that stuck it through to the end.

what a great night. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I HAD TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to cry when my friend came up to me and said "I wanna go home NOW"....but but but I just took another hit! WTF!!!

Oh well....I was partying my lil birthday booty off until about 9:45 AM. I dont think I actually sat down for more then 20 minutes my entire time at Twilo though. Someone kept mentioning going back under the disco ball to dance...I just couldnt resist! THATS the place to be for me! cwm38.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Kittie - this thread is about people that went the distance, 9:45 isn't quite there. cwm1.gif Maybe we'll fire up a thread titled 'who almost made it the distance, but had to bolt early?'. just kidding 9:45 is respectable, esp. if you just dropped another hit.

DM

Originally posted by misskittie:

I HAD TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to cry when my friend came up to me and said "I wanna go home NOW"....but but but I just took another hit! WTF!!!

Oh well....I was partying my lil birthday booty off until about 9:45 AM. I dont think I actually sat down for more then 20 minutes my entire time at Twilo though. Someone kept mentioning going back under the disco ball to dance...I just couldnt resist! THATS the place to be for me!

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

Kittie - this thread is about people that went the distance, 9:45 isn't quite there. cwm1.gif Maybe we'll fire up a thread titled 'who almost made it the distance, but had to bolt early?'. just kidding 9:45 is respectable, esp. if you just dropped another hit.

DM

cwm1.gif

I know I know but I WANTED to STAY! I SHOULD have stayed till the end!!!! I went home hearing all of the tracks in my head though...guess thats good enough. I was deff inately there in spirit though...someone had a Kitty Sticker on his shirt all night long!! (that count???)

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Was there from 4:30 to close !!!

Somehow I missed Digweed. I was holed up in the VIP room when he was spinning and by the time I came downstairs Sasha was manning the decks.

At the start of the night, while waiting in the coatcheck line for 30 minutes bc the racks fell down (how many Twilo employees does it take to fix a coat rack?) I was thinking, "why do I bother coming to S & D"

However, at the end of the night as Sasha was spinning Hide U, Heaven Scent and other favs, I was like, "THIS is why I come to S & D nights!"

And whoever asked, yes Sasha did spin a bit of Doom's Night...

It was cool walking around Twilo and recognizing so many people from the board.

Until next time....

Danielle

Like you said, it's all about the spirit of the game. So, since you were thinking about the tracks on the way home, that's legit - this time. And, since your sticker stayed, you were there in a way.

I know I know but I WANTED to STAY! I SHOULD have stayed till the end!!!! I went home hearing all of the tracks in my head though...guess thats good enough. I was deff inately there in spirit though...someone had a Kitty Sticker on his shirt all night long!! (that count???)

Originally posted by janky:

dirtyslapper - didn't I meet you Friday night? (raver_mania introduced us). I think you were dancing to the left of the booth behind the first set of poles at the end? Or maybe not.

oh yeah we met. yeah we met. don't you remember the guy totally crashed out on the floor next to us at the end ("where's my closet? where's my closet??)

let's do it again soon.....

Are you talking about the guy that was laid out in the middle of the dance floor looking up at the disco ball? He must have gone to that special place. little risky, but people seemed to respect his space.

that wasn't anyone from the board, was it?

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

oh yeah we met. yeah we met. don't you remember the guy totally crashed out on the floor next to us at the end ("where's my closet? where's my closet??)

let's do it again soon.....

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 12-26-2000).]

da shit was HOT!!! dont know what track it was.... but the shit had sooooo much bass in it it vibrated my whole body...it was deep...had to be about 8:15 when it happened cause when i hit that first beer and felt the bass i thought i might be sick... it was great....seeing all those smiling faces and when sasha was smilin back at us....fuckin amazin night

who was the hottie in lep. print dancin om the speaker mr. muscle damn she was fine....kept makin eye contact but didn't have the acoupla drinks in me to feel loose...mmmm she was fine and so was the night...

Originally posted by p00h:

noiseboy's just sweatin my boa cuz all the girlies were diggin it. i think i'ma sport it every weekend. told my friend i lost it and shit, she was all bitchy and what not, kinda like noiseboy... cwm35.gif

pooh, if you ever lose your boa i have one you can borrow, or maybe noiseboy would like it so he can compete with you???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

I was there from about 12:30 till they turned the "normal" lights on and booted all of us!!

I didn't get to sleep until 1 am West Coast Time the next day (flight to California...)

That was a rough looooooonng night for me...

cwm35.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:Someone kept mentioning going back under the disco ball to dance...I just couldnt resist! THATS the place to be for me!

...someone had a Kitty Sticker on his shirt all night long!! (that count???)

I was thinking of changing my name to "someone"......lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

I was thinking of changing my name to "someone"......lol

Mikey

hahah ya DOLT!

Sorry hon...Ill make sure to include your real name next time...unless you do go through with the name change! {Silly Boy}

cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE