Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo, stop drinkin' yo cristal... now! dont buy it anymore just to spit it...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is true.. but still how is what the cristal guy said racist ? its not cool to associate any genre of music with one particular race even if most artists that make up that genre are of one particular race

its just like what happened with Timberland in 1993

..so true!...same with fashion........if it has a fancy name attached it must be hot........ugh ..sometimes i wonder...

fashion world is just crawling with that shit... when i go through bloomingdales, i look at some of the new items out etc. and there will be these overnight brands with 300-500 price tags... so i make a mental note, brand, style number etc. do some research and find that the companies are usually some wack shit, that sells for dirt online...

it seems as if they just take any blase brand and just throw a high price tag on it... and itll sell over the low end counterpart... its odd.

also, what is racist about what the Cristal guy said? That is bullshit.

When someone goes against hiphop, can eminem and paul wall pull the racism card too? :rolleyes:

agreed, there wasnt any racism... it was unwanted attention... nobody is pulling the race card on porsche because they will not work with rides magazine, or noone is pulling the race card on polo because they didnt send trick daddy gear... its bullshit... i bet you jz is coming out with a champagne to serve at 40/40.

agreed, there wasnt any racism... it was unwanted attention... nobody is pulling the race card on porsche because they will not work with rides magazine, or noone is pulling the race card on polo because they didnt send trick daddy gear... its bullshit... i bet you jz is coming out with a champagne to serve at 40/40.

It's really annoying how quick some people are to toss around racism allegations.

The guy isn't racist, he just doesn't like people spilling champagne that he's associated with on strippers in videos.

..eh ..lets be real...he's prob somewhat racist....i mean ..who isn't ...i bet dg was dyin to type 'nigger rich' instead of 'nouveaux riche'...he was just scared to piss off reeni....

O

M

G

and you speak the truth my misky poo Ill kick dg ass

how come white ppl cant say "nigga" but black ppl can say "honky; honkie; crackah; and or white boy" thats our word... thats our thing... its a white thang!

...because if a white boy said the word niggA...i would fucking slap him across the face....with a brick....

...side note...walking into the roosevelt like 3am and being yelled at from across the blvd...."hey white girls!!!!!!!! come over here"....lmao.....hey white girls?

...because if a white boy said the word niggA...i would fucking slap him across the face....with a brick....

If a word is offensive, no one should say it.

If it's that negative of a word, why do black people call each other niggas? I know that someone will try to explain that, but guess what, you can't. If a black guy wants to call his friend, "hey nigga", and get mad at me if I say "hey nigga"... what's that all about? Makes no sense.

If a word is offensive, no one should say it.

If it's that negative of a word, why do black people call each other niggas? I know that someone will try to explain that, but guess what, you can't. If a black guy wants to call his friend, "hey nigga", and get mad at me if I say "hey nigga"... what's that all about? Makes no sense.

My sister and I had this same discussion the other day...if a word is so offensive, then noone should be allowed to use it.

good reasoning. :rolleyes:

...um ...so u are telling me that little white kids from suburbia walking around saying "yo niggah" are perfectly within their element......ok.......

..do i agree that i think its equally degrading for black people to call each other nigger ....yea ...but i was simply stating the difference between niggA and nigger....

...um ...so u are telling me that little white kids from suburbia walking around saying "yo niggah" are perfectly within their element......ok.......

..do i agree that i think its equally degrading for black people to call each other nigger ....yea ...but i was simply stating the difference between niggA and nigger....

There is no difference, other than pronunciation. It's the same fucking word.

There is no difference, other than pronunciation. It's the same fucking word.

...yes...i am talking about pronunciation!.......how else can i specify pronunciation but spelling it different..hence the CAPITAL A everytime i wrote it!.........

...yes...i am talking about pronunciation!.......how else can i specify pronunciation but spelling it different..hence the CAPITAL A everytime i wrote it!.........

So is your issue that these kids are in the suburbs? If white people in Manhattan say niggA is that cool?

What about Ghost? Can he say it?