Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Comments the Miami Version (God help us)

SlickSlider

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting here waiting on leads to come in, and they ain't coming and I'm bored out of my fucking skull. I had one fucker submit his info and it turned out to be an invalid number. So I emailed him and told him he was an idiot. =p

:idea: Insulting potential customers. What a concept! :D

I'm sitting here waiting on leads to come in, and they ain't coming and I'm bored out of my fucking skull. I had one fucker submit his info and it turned out to be an invalid number. So I emailed him and told him he was an idiot. =p

That's nothing...once...this guy...like...he didn't make it on time...hmmm...to an interview that we had planned...so...I got all pissed and shot John F Kennedy

:party:

its used to be the best circa 1999-2002.. then it lost its shine.. died out like New Jersey forum.. man those were the days. :laugh:

My head never lost its shine. It still reflects bright enough to be seen from space. Even in the day when the sky is blue. One night I had a flat tire after having dinner at a cafeteria, and while I was messing with the crobar people driving around pursuing their nocturnal habits nearly ran off the road from the shine of their lights off my head. I'm not gonna bash Miami, but Miami has some bad drivers. Once I finished with the tire, I noticed an iguana near the bushes coming out of the shadow, and I grabbed it for a pet and got back in my car. And just in time because it started to rain.

Miami CP still has it's days.

Hell... I used to spam the shit out of this board.

So did everyone else...it's a cycle.

Now everyone else has moved on or just lurks for a giggle & shits.

...not in that order. :bounce:

Sup DP? I agree with you, but also...like everything, if you don't find the fun on things that obviously others are enjoying...there's a big chance that you might have fallen off the wagon.

:smoke:

not you...I mean someone

Sup DP? I agree with you, but also...like everything, if you don't find the fun on things that obviously others are enjoying...there's a big chance that you might have fallen off the wagon.

:smoke:

not you...I mean someone

I hear u Bergnaman...I raise my cup, see it empty and jack yours..

Problem solved :beer: