Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Comments the Miami Version (God help us)

SlickSlider

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please wax your ass next time you decide to moon me.... :spin2: :spin2:

Ouch! That would seriously hurt. I don't know how chicks do a brazilian wax. I bet you get used to it but the first time. :boohoo:

Glad I was born without the "one hairy motherfawker" gene. :)

Ouch! That would seriously hurt. I don't know how chicks do a brazilian wax. I bet you get used to it but the first time. :boohoo:

Glad I was born without the "one hairy motherfawker" gene. :)

it's not that bad...but thank goodness that im not hairy at all....but i actually look forward to getting my peach fuzz waxed...it's a good pain :getdown:

it's not that bad...but thank goodness that im not hairy at all....but i actually look forward to getting my peach fuzz waxed...it's a good pain :getdown:

I've never had the brazilian all though my neighbor gets her done.. i'm not hairy down there either so i just shave er' once a week and its all good.. or i grow little triangles and landing strips. LOL

soo wrong :laugh:

I've never had the brazilian all though my neighbor gets her done.. i'm not hairy down there either so i just shave er' once a week and its all good.. or i grow little triangles and landing strips. LOL

Triangles, Squares, and mohocks :rock:

One time I had this dream that my big long airplane decided to land on your runway. :D