Clubplanet Nightlife Community

social isolation growing in the U.S...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not for nothing freakster but if this guy has been lying to you about something this important for so long just imagine what else he has been lying to you about...i mean what are you going to do now knowing that you aren't as well off as you thought you were, move back in to that one bedroom apartment? on top of that you are going to be in tons of debt even if he finally does become a vet. if it was up to me i'd take the baby and run. you don't need a jerk like that in your life

You guys have a point but it's not that easy. We were set to get married in a month...

And overall he's a good guy. It's my fault this happened because I told him to gt a better job or I was going to leave. He did what he thought he had to do to keep me with him.

I doubt that but really I am afraid to dig any deeper into this. He's been yelling at me all day about it.

You already said that he controlled you and did not allow you to go out, right? And now he's getting defensive because you're digging into his secrets. What else is he hiding from you, and how much more does he expect to control you? Those are classic signs of an abusive, possessive husband. :(

You guys have a point but it's not that easy. We were set to get married in a month...

And overall he's a good guy. It's my fault this happened because I told him to gt a better job or I was going to leave. He did what he thought he had to do to keep me with him.

That doesn't justify lying to you and controlling you. This doesn't bode well for your marriage freakster. Talk to your parents, your pastor, seek information online, do something to resolve this or end this, before it is too late.

Well I'm going to give all this some thought.

But for now I don't really want to talk about it anymore.

Understandable, it's a lot to deal with all of a sudden. Just deal with it ASAP and don't brush it aside.

Meanwhile, I'm starving. I would be crazy if I went for sushi a 4th night in a row. :drool: