Clubplanet Nightlife Community

###Looking for 100% Straight Club!!!!###

I don't know about yall but i'm sick and tired of getting hit on by Fa oops i mean gay guys in clubs. Seriously. I got nothing against them but when I go out I don't want that shit happening to me. Stay the fuck away. Are there any clubs out there where the crowd is 110% absolutely positively straight?

<laughs> If so I sure as hell don't want to be there.

Jees, guy....work on your insecurities. Its NOT HARD to make it clear to someone you aren't interested in them.

Enjoy the taste of what it can be like to be a woman, bud. <rolls her eyes>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Guest jesuki1

Originally posted by ooana:

<laughs> If so I sure as hell don't want to be there.

Jees, guy....work on your insecurities. Its NOT HARD to make it clear to someone you aren't interested in them.

Enjoy the taste of what it can be like to be a woman, bud. <rolls her eyes>

-Oo

amen, girl!

bastardino - you don't really think there's s.place you can go where it's guaranteed 100% straight, right? this is new york, after all, home to EVERY kind of person out there.

if you're so bothered by it, just ask around to see if certain parties are gay, straight, mixed, whatever. and if someone DOES hit on you, blow them off and walk away!

There's a really cool place where it's 100% straight. It's called SPLASH. It's on 17th between 5th & 6th. To get in for free (this is a secret) you have to dress up like an Indian Chief, Construction Worker, Cop, a Biker, Sailor, or Cowboy).

Trust me, you'll get in for free and you're guaranteed a night to remember!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Hmm Splash, perfect for him!! I work up the block from, highly recommend it!

Seriously, good luck trying to find an all hetero club in NYC! It's almost an oxymoron?!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by Jilly:

suedenyc...I work across the street from splash...and I agree...the perfect place for him!!!

Cool Jilly & xxlea...we're gonna have to meet at Splash for drinks sometime...on my turf for once! cwm9.gif

Happy Holidays btw!

~R~ (It's got wings!!!)

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

If splash doesn't cut it, and bastardino finds himself wanting to go somewhere on the UWS, he can always try The Works just up Columbus a bit from Cream. Guaranteed to find it 100% Hetero or his money back.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Cool Jilly & xxlea...we're gonna have to meet at Splash for drinks sometime...on my turf for once! cwm9.gif

Happy Holidays btw!

~R~ (It's got wings!!!)

BUT OF COURSE. I think I still have a couple of free drinks tokens!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by suedenyc:

There's a really cool place where it's 100% straight. It's called SPLASH. It's on 17th between 5th & 6th. To get in for free (this is a secret) you have to dress up like an Indian Chief, Construction Worker, Cop, a Biker, Sailor, or Cowboy).

Trust me, you'll get in for free and you're guaranteed a night to remember!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

YAAAAAA, MAN U DON't WANT TO JUST GO TO A STRAIGHT CLUB. SOUNDZ GOOD IN THEORY, BUT WITH-OUT A CERTAIN NUMBER OF SAY JUCE-MONKEYS AND GAYZ, AND DIVERSITY IN GENERAL

THE CLUB WILL NOT HAVE AS GOOD OF A VIBE. WHEN A FRUITY GUY COMES UP TO ME I GIVE A LOOK THAT HE KNOWZ I DON't GET DOWN LIKE THAT.IF THEY TOUCH U THEN U HAVE THE RIGHT TO WILD-OUT. ITZ BETTER TO AVOID FIGHTING THOUGH.