Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q Burns and Diz @ Laundry Bar Review

Bling

OMFG where do i start... SICK SICK SICK SICK SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

second best set of yr for me (diz)

so now its like this

1. ben watt @ prive

2 diz @ laundry bar

3. chuck love @ blue

4. johnny fiasco @ laundry bar

5. derrick carter @ shine

got there at 12 and place had a solid crowd.. the least amount of guys ive seen yet. lots of hot women tonite. esp one in these tiny shorts...... yummy yum yummmmmmm

jazzy eyewear is up first and he is dropping some great tracks

then qburn takes over around 1230 and he is just amzing. my first time seeing him and he has me dancing my ass off

here i am saying no fuckin way diz can top this......WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

during this time i go to the bar to have a redbull vodka.. may i once again say LAUNDRY BAR IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A DRINK. BOTH PRICEWISE AND TO GET YOU COMPLETELY SHITFACED

the drinks are so massively strong.. and cheaply priced.... EVERY OTHER CLUB TAKE NOTE DAMMIT LOL ...

so diz takes over and its just fuckin evil.....

FROM chakaron, to even techno with ritchie hawtin's "Spastik" ( i think thats the name of the track) to my fav track of the nite this sickkkkkkkkkk dub (reggae sounding track) that had everyone goin crazy including Diz... and even a snoop dogg remix....

on top of all this he dropped even more sick ass hip hop infused house as well as very high energy trumpet infused track......

just sick..... there are just so many bombs its hard to keep track of

must also say for the amount of alchol flowing in diz's bloodstream (thanks to Juan) lol he was still able to deliver in spades.....

incredible nite .. if this is any indication of the qburns residency

its on like tron bitches!!!

Suffice it to say that I had a fantastic time. It's been a while since I danced all night long! Last night was the kind of experience that happens only occasionally but apparently, it's tantalizing enough to keep me out of nightlife retirement!

First off, I have to say that Laundry Bar has really been on the up and up as far as bringing talent that wouldn't otherwise grace this town (with the exception of WMC): Hipp-e, Johnny Fiasco, Late Night Society, Brett Johnson, Pete Moss, Slater Hogan, Joey Youngman, Diz and Q-burns. So keep up the great work, Juan. Others before you have faced the adversity of crooked politics and materialism that are synonymous with Miami nightlife... but rest assured: there ARE people who certainly appreciate your efforts!

Mood really impressed me with his track selection from the minute I arrived. His mixing was much better than when he opened for Pete Moss (he must have gotten used to the setup). I did find that towards the end of his opening set he got a bit too hard (for an opener). Q-burns, whom I've seen on numerous occasions (at the Marlin with M3 and Lisa Shaw and separately with Kevin Yost, at The Social with Atnarko and Lisa Shaw and at the WMC Detox party at Joe Budious' warehouse), delivered in spades!!! He was certainly in top form last night! The man just plays with so much energy and gusto! His technical proficiency is primo and his track selection is refreshingly varied way beyond what many of his contemporaries can muster! Being the pessimist that I am, I found myself wondering whether Diz would have the energy to keep up.

Yet Diz certainly proved that the glass SHOULD be viewed as half full! Not that I was counting the drinks he was handed but I could tell he was quickly gaining distance from sobriety. It must have been magic juice or something 'cause he was on fire! It was a veritable rollercoaster of a musical ride as he dipped down deep and just when it seemed like we were in the clear, he would drop a terrorizing bassline that reverberated through my body, sending shivers up and down my spine. In layman's terms, he leveled the place!!! From house, to dub, to techno and hip hop mash-ups, he had control of every gyrating body in that little place!

I was pleasantly surprised with the turnout for this event. Never have I seen Laundry Bar so full. SoBe's most reasonably priced drinks were flowing all night and the vibe in that place was very strong. While the venue is frequented by a "mixed crowd", there were many fine looking girls and everyone was just having a great time! :D

Suffice it to say that I had a fantastic time. It's been a while since I danced all night long! Last night was the kind of experience that happens only occasionally but apparently, it's tantalizing enough to keep me out of nightlife retirement!

First off, I have to say that Laundry Bar has really been on the up and up as far as bringing talent that wouldn't otherwise grace this town (with the exception of WMC): Hipp-e, Johnny Fiasco, Late Night Society, Brett Johnson, Pete Moss, Slater Hogan, Joey Youngman, Diz and Q-burns. So keep up the great work, Juan. Others before you have faced the adversity of crooked politics and materialism that are synonymous with Miami nightlife... but rest assured: there ARE people who certainly appreciate your efforts!

Mood really impressed me with his track selection from the minute I arrived. His mixing was much better than when he opened for Pete Moss (he must have gotten used to the setup). I did find that towards the end of his opening set he got a bit too hard (for an opener). Q-burns, whom I've seen on numerous occasions (at the Marlin with M3 and Lisa Shaw and separately with Kevin Yost, at The Social with Atnarko and Lisa Shaw and at the WMC Detox party at Joe Budious' warehouse), delivered in spades!!! He was certainly in top form last night! The man just plays with so much energy and gusto! His technical proficiency is primo and his track selection is refreshingly varied way beyond what many of his contemporaries can muster! Being the pessimist that I am, I found myself wondering whether Diz would have the energy to keep up.

Yet Diz certainly proved that the glass SHOULD be viewed as half full! Not that I was counting the drinks he was handed but I could tell he was quickly gaining distance from sobriety. It must have been magic juice or something 'cause he was on fire! It was a veritable rollercoaster of a musical ride as he dipped down deep and just when it seemed like we were in the clear, he would drop a terrorizing bassline that reverberated through my body, sending shivers up and down my spine. In layman's terms, he leveled the place!!! From house, to dub, to techno and hip hop mash-ups, he had control of every gyrating body in that little place!

I was pleasantly surprised with the turnout for this event. Never have I seen Laundry Bar so full. SoBe's most reasonably priced drinks were flowing all night and the vibe in that place was very strong. While the venue is frequented by a "mixed crowd", there were many fine looking girls and everyone was just having a great time! :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:laugh: :laugh:

werd.jpg