Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Porter Returns to RISE July 7th!

cornergirl

porter776ql.png

Steve returns to his hometown Boston from his international tour on JULY 7th at RISE!!!!

The infamous ELI WILKIE will have opening duties for Mr. Porter while the funky and filthy duo BON JOHNSON will be holdin down the lounge!!!

Going to be a great night! My favorite boys!!! :clap:

Members $10

Guests $20

www.riseclub.us

RISE is a private club and is not open to the public. To be admitted you must be a member or be accompanied by a member (NO Exceptions!). If you are not a member you can be admitted via the guestlist by emailing me at

caitiesullivan@yahoo.com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve will be hot off a two month tour of Australia and Asia, and will be very excited to be back on his home turf. We will also be celebrating Steve's birthday this night too. Come on by and get a dose of Porter before he heads back overseas to play the Love Parade with Paul Van Dyk!

Steve will be hot off a two month tour of Australia and Asia, and will be very excited to be back on his home turf. We will also be celebrating Steve's birthday this night too. Come on by and get a dose of Porter before he heads back overseas to play the Love Parade with Paul Van Dyk!

fucking wedding that weekend. i dont heart weddings

• 2 weeks later...

Yea - was great...

Problem was that I got a bit too drunk on Friday night and couldn't make it till the end...

But all in all was a great time... I think Flashs is my favorite bar as of the moment. Every time I've gone had a blast and left the place completely snookered...

I’m going to hire Jose to build them an outdoor patio to make it perfect.