Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you ready for another session? Twilo this friday!

yeepy di duda yeepy di hay

im so there & thats all i say... cwm20.gif

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

Well, if you like Sasha and Digweed, you'll

like Cass and Slacker, I think. Digweed

put Slacker's "Flying" on his Bedrock

set and his "Fusion" on "Communicate".

Cass vs. Slide's "Diablo" can be found

on Sasha's GU009 (SF). Just show up

and be prepared to bounce!

Originally posted by MixMag:

What type of music does Cass/Slacker play? and which venues/clubs do they usually play in?

------------------

4 9 7 23 5 5 4

cass is 1/2 of one of my favorite production combo cass&slide. i've been reading reviews of his djing and they are off the charts. i mean people are saying he's savage. he'll prolly have it toned down cuz he's opening, but should be great nonetheless. pappa&slacker speak for themselves. i expect a fully detalied review of the night no later than tuesday. this should include atleast half the tracks id'd, what the big tune of the night was, and the exact times when pappa got on and got off, even if tag teaming is involved. and i dont want to hear about who you met who, and how great the green nikes were. that will be all...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

cass is 1/2 of one of my favorite production combo cass&slide. i've been reading reviews of his djing and they are off the charts. i mean people are saying he's savage. he'll prolly have it toned down cuz he's opening, but should be great nonetheless. pappa&slacker speak for themselves. i expect a fully detalied review of the night no later than tuesday. this should include atleast half the tracks id'd, what the big tune of the night was, and the exact times when pappa got on and got off, even if tag teaming is involved. and i dont want to hear about who you met who, and how great the green nikes were. that will be all...

I love it. This sounds just like me. I could care less about how the white Nike's kicked my ass as much as what choon Digweed was spinning when he took over from Sasha at 5:30AM. I'll give you the best review I can (www.electrophobic.com) if I go. I gotta persuade some folks!

------------------

4 9 7 23 5 5 4

You know, when I replied, it was strictly goofing around/silly stuff. But your reply is exactly what I expected from "HOLY, GOD OF CLUBS, OF THOU HIGHEST".

Umm, nevermind...

Love,

the Fool.

P.S. for your knowledge, the Fire label is Cass, Pete Martin (Slide), Grant Collins (Excession) and Lee Burridge (of Tyrant).

------------------

Pac Man Fever.....

Cass is from the UK and runs the 'fire' record label with partner Lee Burrisge (tyrant) Him & SLacker play all over the globe.

Slacker's sound is a bit hard and funky. Cass is more smoother but he can also pump it up. Check them out. You won't be disappointed.