Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stupid question

Guest onisakura
i think anyone over 1500 posts is in bold and the others are under 1500...

Someone give this man a cookie. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I think it's the people with the lower post count that are not in bold.
yep. and the people with asterisks are the peeps who are invisible but only visible to mods, right? or can you all see some members with asterisks?

I hate when they touch my feet period! They are way to gentle sometimes I want to kick them in the face, and why the hell are pedi's so much lately even the pink and white manicure $90 is some places yet they still crack and chip and lift in a matter of weeks...wtf

Guest onisakura
Oh nice area! I am jealous, I work downtown - Financial District it is so boring in this area

I really should stop out and check out the stores around here. From what i saw there's Zara, Banana, H&M and Bloomies. Today is my second day. :D I used to be on 30th and Fifth which was boring unless you went up to 34th to go shopping.

Are there a lot of places to eat down that way?

I hate when they touch my feet period! They are way to gentle sometimes I want to kick them in the face, and why the hell are pedi's so much lately even the pink and white manicure $90 is some places yet they still crack and chip and lift in a matter of weeks...wtf

You're paying for the rent of the building and booth space not the quality of the job

I really should stop out and check out the stores around here. From what i saw there's Zara, Banana, H&M and Bloomies. Today is my second day. :D I used to be on 30th and Fifth which was boring unless you went up to 34th to go shopping.

Are there a lot of places to eat down that way?

Go check out tiffanys! You have everything over there dolce&gabbana, versace, prada etc. I like the Victoria's Secret that is around 34th. I used to work on 46th and park I would walk to times square all the time.

Hmm I have the seaport, coach and express! How lucky am I!

There are a lot of places to eat, but I stick to rabbit food.

Guest onisakura
Go check out tiffanys! You have everything over there dolce&gabbana, versace, prada etc. I like the Victoria's Secret that is around 34th. I used to work on 46th and park I would walk to times square all the time.

Hmm I have the seaport, coach and express! How lucky am I!

There are a lot of places to eat, but I stick to rabbit food.

Yeah i've been meaning to stop in there, when i actually work up the nerve. Something about going into a store that i know i wont buy anything from makes me a little shy.

Rabbit food...thats funny i thought i was the only one that called it that. *lol*

haha don't be shy I walked in there and went to every floor and browsed when I saw this huge Diamond ring so the guy comes walking over and asks me if i would like to try it on so I do it was gorgoues, $80,000 of gorgeousness! when he told me how much my mouth dropped and i said holy shit but that is a down payment on a house he looked at me and said so you won't be buying the ring, I laughed and said nope not anytime soon and I walked out :)