Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spiderman 3 Trailer

HAZE

• 2 weeks later...
nerderman is the worst franchise... toby is the suck.

i tend to agree, though the special effects in the last 2 movies were amazing. spider man can be a lil campy. the alien costume is a start in the right direction, as would be a darker movie with venom and carnage as the main foes. a movie without mj screaming would be nice to. as a comic book fan, batman begins has been the only movie that i have seen so far that is on the right track.

i tend to agree, though the special effects in the last 2 movies were amazing. spider man can be a lil campy. the alien costume is a start in the right direction, as would be a darker movie with venom and carnage as the main foes. a movie without mj screaming would be nice to. as a comic book fan, batman begins has been the only movie that i have seen so far that is on the right track.
venom and carnage as the main villians is the worst idea ever.. especially carnage..

carnage has no place in this series..

its bad enough we are getting venom so early.. they should have waited towards the end of the series (they are making 5 or 6 i believe)

sam raimi wasnt even gonna include venom or the black costume yet.. hes more of a classic/pre-venom spidey fan.. he only gave in because of the studio..

im skeptical of this flick.. the black costume looks shitty so far and eddie brock is seriously miscast.. the only thing it got goin is sandman..

gwen stacy is even in it.. and i hear rumors that mj dies and he starts dating gwen which is preposterous

[/nerd rant off]

and i hear rumors that mj dies and he starts dating gwen which is preposterous

[/nerd rant off]

Why is it preposterous? It was vice-versa in the comic books. Spiderman accidentially snapped Gwen's neck when he used his webbing to catch her, as the Green Goblin threw her off the GW. I'm not certain about the location, as it might have been the 59th St bridge.

venom and carnage as the main villians is the worst idea ever.. especially carnage..

carnage has no place in this series..

its bad enough we are getting venom so early.. they should have waited towards the end of the series (they are making 5 or 6 i believe)

Even though I was a big fan of Maximum Carnage which was the equivalent of a Royal Rumble, bringing Cletus Kasady this early into the series is a bit overkill IMO.

Why is it preposterous? It was vice-versa in the comic books. Spiderman accidentially snapped Gwen's neck when he used his webbing to catch her, as the Green Goblin threw her off the GW. I'm not certain about the location, as it might have been the 59th St bridge.
thats exactly why...they should have had her in the first one.. its too late for her now