Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC DJ visiting Chicago

lahner

I'll be in Chicago for the 4th of July weekend...and I know there are always tonz of posts about where to go....

What I wanted to know is what sub-genre of house music is most popular in Chi-town and where is it played, via Club, lounge, or a bar?

Along the same lines, what places are happening for 25-35 yr olds? I'll be there for a wedding with my girlfriend and we wanna just have a good time with possibly good house music.

I am more interested in getting a good experience of the Chicago scene and not just bringing a NYC-state-of-mind to chicago.

Thanks bro...

It looks like I am hitting up Enclave on Saturday not Friday, but thanks again for the recommendations. I'm gonna keep them in mind for places to still attend.

I think I changed my mind about Enclave for Saturday. Nothing like bringin sand to the beach. :) Do you know what kind of music Enclave plays?

http://www.enclavegallery.com/06242006/index.htm

No, I dont know what music is played at Enclave. I'm going because it was chosen by the wedding party as a late night outing. I'm sure you can find out on their website.

I also heard Lotus Stone is the new hotspot.

As well as Rockit Ranch and Le Passage.