Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Hip Hop room @ PACHA now open

you're a fucking idiot and i hope if there is a shooting there you get hit by a stray bullet

why don't you mention all the fucking crack heads that OD and pass out at all the places that place house music for the white folk?

stupid fucking stereotypes and comments like this is what is killing the scene

The hip hop scene is killing itself?

you're a fucking idiot and i hope if there is a shooting there you get hit by a stray bullet

why don't you mention all the fucking crack heads that OD and pass out at all the places that place house music for the white folk?

stupid fucking stereotypes and comments like this is what is killing the scene

hahahahahaha. holy shit, hahahahaha. Whata fucking jerk off huh, lol. Its a fucking joke asswipe, and well kinda the truth, lol. I dont need to make "comments" and "stereotype". The shit speaks for itself. I mean if you want me to get politically correct then i will for you. I also got 500$ on the first overdose on GHB. But they have to be a "white folk" any other race is disqualified for this particular bet.

And if I do get hit with a stray bullet im crawling out of my coffin and comming to dance with you.

I think its your closed mindedness and not being able to take a joke is whats really killing the scene.........and yourself

Well seeing as there are niggers on this board, just watch what you say. :laugh:

I don't even GO to hip hop clubs because the music is pretty much the same, but there are grown and sexy folks that know how to have a good time, just like we all do at our house clubs! So stop generalizing.

Well seeing as there are niggers on this board, just watch what you say. :laugh:

I don't even GO to hip hop clubs because the music is pretty much the same, but there are grown and sexy folks that know how to have a good time, just like we all do at our house clubs! So stop generalizing.

christ.........i made one comment. Everyone else on this thread took it further and now your busting my balls?? Im not generalizing or singling out any group of people. I got mad love for everyone!

Umm, I am sorry but HIP HOP just creates allot of problems! the music is shitty kills the systems and infact more drugs? shootings? club closures? look at every hip hop night and you will see that there is always a problem!

yea i'll agree some hip hop clubs have their probs.....but so do clubs playing house too.. u know?

i like hip hop AND house music .......ya know honestly hip hop lately is boring as hell, the older hip hop was of course MUCH better....house music is so much more interesting to me,

but a lot of my friends are into hip hop and once and a while i'll go to clubs playing hip hop too and have had a great time.....i haven't seen anything crazy in a long time!

Some of the songs are entertaining but the problem is that those clubs play the same shit OVER and over and it's exactly what you hear on the radio. If there were a club that played good underground and old school hip hop, I might be tempted to check it out! But to hear about "Ridin Dirty" and "Grillz" and "Gimme Dat" and other horrid shit...man, HAYELLLL NAW!!!!! :laugh:

Grand Opening of the Funky Room this Friday!

LOSE%20IT%20IN.jpg

This Friday July 7

Pacha New York presents...

GRAND OPENING!

THE NEW FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY @ PACHA

LOSE IT! 18+ FRIDAYS

on the mainfloor:

COPA DE AMOR

featuring music by

THE SCUMFROG

DAVE VASQUEZ

& AIRLOOM

in the brand new 2nd floor Funky Room:

Hip Hop, Rock & Mashups all night

FUNKY%20ROOM.jpg

=========================

18+ TO ENTER | 21+ TO DRINK

$20 ADVANCE TICKETS >> CLICK HERE

Tables Reservations 212.209.7500

Doors Open 10pm

=========================

Pacha New York

618 W.46th Street

www.*************

Some of the songs are entertaining but the problem is that those clubs play the same shit OVER and over and it's exactly what you hear on the radio. If there were a club that played good underground and old school hip hop, I might be tempted to check it out! But to hear about "Ridin Dirty" and "Grillz" and "Gimme Dat" and other horrid shit...man, HAYELLLL NAW!!!!! :laugh:

haha true. if u are drunk its so much better ;)

good underground and old rap....all rap dj's play old rap as far as underground goes it's not really party music so why play the "underground" stuff at a club

Umm, I am sorry but HIP HOP just creates allot of problems! the music is shitty kills the systems and infact more drugs? shootings? club closures? look at every hip hop night and you will see that there is always a problem!

thats only true if you have straight up thugs promoting the parties like they do at spirit

talk all the shit you want about hip-hop ... but just remember this ... hip-hop brings a lot more women. Women also prefer to dance to hip-hop, so IMHO i think its a great addition to the building, cause it adds women, and how is that ever a negative?!

yea i'll agree some hip hop clubs have their probs.....but so do clubs playing house too.. u know?

i like hip hop AND house music .......ya know honestly hip hop lately is boring as hell, the older hip hop was of course MUCH better....house music is so much more interesting to me,

but a lot of my friends are into hip hop and once and a while i'll go to clubs playing hip hop too and have had a great time.....i haven't seen anything crazy in a long time!

True, just really not into the scene when all you hear is stuff like "my hump, my hump" kind of stuff, kind of makes you want to hump your way home lol... as for the music, horrible, Dont get me wrong hip hop back in the day, "when" it meant something were you can actually understand the vocals!

M

True, just really not into the scene when all you hear is stuff like "my hump, my hump" kind of stuff, kind of makes you want to hump your way home lol... as for the music, horrible, Dont get me wrong hip hop back in the day, "when" it meant something were you can actually understand the vocals!

M

lol yeah.....like someone said it does bring girls into the club, and a lot of girls do dance to it. A lot of my girlfriends are into hip hop and like to go out and they tell me they hate house cuz they don't know how to dance to it. lmao.

i like some contemporary hip hop although most of it is crap now. i really liked older hip hop too and i like common and those types of artist with chill lyrics....i went to see common back in feb and was a good show....cool people too. i hate gangsta rap.....

and not for nothing but there are some pretty good hip hop djs out there raking in big bucks. look at AM. my friend in LA too - he is 24 and makes 1k an hour spinning hip hop/rock mixes and is pretty ridic. so in a sense i have respect for it. it gets the crowd moving too.