Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sergio, Christopher, Marko, Tony and whoever else..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stealin' my jokes kiddo? its even the same photo from my other thread over there... <sheesh> btw your girlfriend told me youre telling stories out of class... shame on you... :nono:
no..i used it in a different way.. and its the first one that i clicked on from google.. so :nono:

lol stalker

Not really. Due to the massive quantity of pics you post here and on other clubbing boards, it's often quite difficult to avoid them. Congrats, there are probably more pics of you circulating through the net than those of Tera Patrick.

Not really. Due to the massive quantity of pics you post here and on other clubbing boards, it's often quite difficult to avoid them. Congrats, there are probably more pics of you circulating through the net than those of Tera Patrick.

and yet you make it a point to save the pics...so there goes my point..STALKER :)

and yet you make it a point to save the pics...so there goes my point..STALKE :)

I didn't save them. Use the search function - it works wonders. You'll find your GI Jane impression in a Danny T thread I believe.

Moreover, I thought it's a mandatory requirement that all of your posts must include at least three ;)s. Stop slacking off or go AWOL already soldier.

dont worry..ill be pimping the boom box and be catching the game on AM while i rip it sick

Hahahaha good shit.

Oh btw, I will not be able to attend tonight's happy hour, HOWEVER..I will be more than happy to move it to Friday..and party it up then.