Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Level review

Ok, last night my friend wanted me to check out this place Level in Flushing, here is my review lol....

The club is kind of hard to find at first....Inside its industrial looking and cement everywhere, etc....i liked that aspect but the crowd was sooooo young like 18/20....felt soo old!

The bartender had a sign in between her breasts saying "I work for tips" ....and when igave her a dollar tip from my 8 dollar drink, she leaned over to the guy next to me and said i was cheap.

Interesting. And that was after the bartender ignored me and my friend for about 10 mins at the bar, which wasn't even crowded. First I thought it maybe it was a guy thing, but she was helping other girls b4 me. let's get some NICE bartenders in there. also they serve underage no problem there.....

Last night was supposed to be a "sex party" and there were supposed to be girls dancing in underwear - never happened. But there was a dwarf on stage that stole the night (w/o him i would have left much much earlier) who was grinding with this hot girl on stage, who ended up flashing everyone later....was entertaining to say the least.

omg. music was hip hop and some cheesy house....sound feedback was awful....the one thing that i was shocked about waas the remix of the fresh prince of bell air song which is what i had said i would always do if i EVER learn to dj i cou'dnt believe someone stole my idea! hmmm

haha interesting pick up lines too: some guy came up to me and said, "you're gorgeous, i'm a football player, wanna dance?" lol! another guy actually came up to me and said HOW YOU DOIN?????? lmfao.

sigh. lol!!! then when i left the club, there i had a nice little parking ticket. the sign was twisted backwards and i didnt see no parking 12-3am. now i owe 60 bucks to the city of new york.

well the only good thing my girl was w/me and a bouncer asked for my number (what's w me and bouncers i hve no idea)...

reminded me of a college frat party! no more bad clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! bad bad bad.... can't wait for some GOOD music and people this weekend!

Great Review on a what sounds like a terrible club.

lol i mean it wasn't terrible if u were like 18/19 and looking to get wasted somewhere.....

its not THAT bad, the seating areas upstairs are actually kinda cool but i wasn't feeling the overall vibe or the crowd at ALL.

Sounds like a Long Island club. (aka Ice, Pearl, CPIs at times.) or a DNA the sequel.

Will be staying away. Thanks for the review.

yep - just like a LI club.....i mean unless they have some special event or something....the space itself isn't bad, its just the atmosphere, the vibe u know?

yep - just like a LI club.....i mean unless they have some special event or something....the space itself isn't bad, its just the atmosphere, the vibe u know?

I know what you mean. The party is run like a high school dance with a bar that thinks it's in NYC so it can charge 8 dollars for a fucking drink.