Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn slickslider

just wondering what you do for a living.. i know you were working from home..does it involve science fiction?

i know what he does... but no it doesn't involve science fiction. :laugh:

we just saw superman returns together on friday night... we took out a large tub of popcorn.. all though slick likes way more butter than me :D

just wondering what you do for a living.. i know you were working from home..does it involve science fiction?

My cousin and I have a small company that sells medical discount plans via phone sales to people seeking an alternative to health insurance, either because they cannot afford it or cannot get it due to pre-existing conditions. When people search out medical coverage and benefits sites and submit their name and personal information for info on the plans, we call them and sign them up. The plan enables them to discounted doctor and medical procedure rates, discounted prescriptions, eye and dental discounts, and up to 7,500 dollars ER coverage in case of an accidental injury. The plans are not health insurance, are not advertised as health insurance, and we tell potential clients that it is not health insurance, but for the 42 million Americans who cannot get or afford health insurance, it is a beneficial alternative. Over the next few weeks and ongoing, we are hiring sales reps to sell for us, so we're expanding. And there you have it.

I wish my work involved science fiction. I miss my writing days. :nopity:

i know what he does... but no it doesn't involve science fiction. :laugh:

we just saw superman returns together on friday night... we took out a large tub of popcorn.. all though slick likes way more butter than me :D

Just don't say what we did during the opening title and credits. They would know what geeks we really are if you did. :biggrin:

My cousin and I have a small company that sells medical discount plans via phone sales to people seeking an alternative to health insurance, either because they cannot afford it or cannot get it due to pre-existing conditions. When people search out medical coverage and benefits sites and submit their name and personal information for info on the plans, we call them and sign them up. The plan enables them to discounted doctor and medical procedure rates, discounted prescriptions, eye and dental discounts, and up to 7,500 dollars ER coverage in case of an accidental injury. The plans are not health insurance, are not advertised as health insurance, and we tell potential clients that it is not health insurance, but for the 42 million Americans who cannot get or afford health insurance, it is a beneficial alternative. Over the next few weeks and ongoing, we are hiring sales reps to sell for us, so we're expanding. And there you have it.

I wish my work involved science fiction. I miss my writing days. :nopity:

i work for the largest philanthropy in the US dedicated to helping the 42 million uninsured get insured :)

No, I haven't. I'll bookmark and read up on it when I can, though. Are you involved in that program?

the company at the top "Robert Wood Johnson Foundation" is who i work for...the program "Covering the Uninsured" is one of our many projects...there is a link at the top to my company...

the company at the top "Robert Wood Johnson Foundation" is who i work for...the program "Covering the Uninsured" is one of our many projects...there is a link at the top to my company...

I see. That's good info for me to look into. Heh, maybe I should hire you. :biggrin:

nah...we have a huge communications department who does that...

i work on the internal website (human resources, travel, workplace support, foundation and building services) as well AV and meeting planning...

yeah we got an intranet.. we could use a guy to get the shit on there quicker... :laugh:

Did he wear a cape? :funny:

LOL!!! :laugh:

Nah i was kinda hoping he'd show up in Superman attire.. but he didn't. :laugh:

We are total geeks though and held hands in the beginning during the theme song music.. we both hummed along to the Superman theme like a bunch of Superman groupie geeks :laugh: :laugh:

<3 slick