Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PALM BEACH/BROWARD PEEPS ::: Please join me this Friday!

vaughanz

As some of you know, the first of a few of my restaurants will be opening this Friday at 6pm. We will be serving Organic Beer & Wine with some groovy "background music"! Please swing by and make sure your wallet works! (What... I plan on having and kids and college ain't cheap!)

We have 4 more in the works... Miami (Brickell area), Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale and Coral Springs/Parkland... all coming in the next 6 months!

PIZZA FUSION OPENS THIS FRIDAY - JULY 7TH

pfusion_white.jpg

for IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!

DEERFIELD BEACH, FL

We are EXTREMELY excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of PIZZA FUSION! After 4 months of planning and hard work, we are very excited to announce the opening of Florida's First and ONLY all-natural and organic Pizza Lounge

PIZZA FUSION

196 N. FEDERAL HWY, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441

(954)427-5353

We are Florida's FIRST all-natural Pizza Boutique. All of our menu items have been crafted from scratch using only the freshest, organically grown ingredients from local farmers when available. Our award-winning sauce is 100% Organic right down to the salt, oil and spices we use. Our dough is made from the finest all-natural flour imported from Italy. Our chicken and beef are all naturally raised and fed a strict diet or a 100% organic feed without the use of hormones and steroids. Even our shrimp is caught wild off the shores of Key West!

At Pizza Fusion, we are committed to being a leader in not only the Pizza industry, but also a leader in a better way of life! Saving the Earth, One Pizza at a Time!

We deliver our products fresh to your door in an earth-friendly way by means of OUR very own Hybrid vehicles.

Through our spirited philosophy and principled leadership, Pizza Fusion will redefine the pizza industry!

wa_cnter_lisa.jpg

counter_gd.jpg

van_gd.jpg

jones.jpg

SUCH A GOOD BUDDHIST! ^_^

Bugger! I just made plans to eat dinner tommorrow in mizzami, and it has to be there...

WIsh I could make that, but I will go up there over the weeeknd, girls scouts honer. :)

I'll be there asap...bout time someone created a health oriented eating establishment.

best wishes, really hope it does well!

of course I do, so you guys can 5-star vacation with me in far away exoitc land$ at the drop of a hat, heehee ^_^

Congrats Vaughn. I'm looking forward to trying out your menu. Are you going to have anything in the low carb, low fat catagory too? And as far as your delivery range, will you send drivers to the Sample rd./Military Trail area (where I live) too?

Good stuff Vaughan, start prepping up your stock photo for Forbes

I agree with that. The organic pizza's good. I especially liked the barbeque pizza. :drool:

Though I think you should make Pizza Fusion Star Wars themed, and have a girl dressed like Leia Organic serving up the organic pies. :biggrin: