Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Favorite Summer Foods & Drinks~

cookie, my mom makes a killer Strawberry Jello Cool Whip pie with a graham cracker crust. it's awesome:drool: you serve it half frozen...ridic good.

she also makes an ambrosia salad, which has pineapples, coconut, and marshmallows. it's perfect for a cool dessert.

also, if you like watermelon, they have a special YELLOW watermelon. it's delicious! it tastes just like watermelon, maybe even a little better.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big hits on the roofdeck so far this summer:

- Corn on the cob cooked directly on the grill

- Angus Burgers made with Montreal Steak Seasoning and Worcestershire (the Angus is more expensive, but SOOO worth it. Best burgers ever)

- Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce

- Grilled Shrimp New Orleans Style (reserve some butter from this recipe for the corn

- Grilled Summer Squash, small zucchini, mushrooms, onions, red peppers with olive oil + balsamic

- Really simple Spinach Dip

- Grilled Portabellas with Soppressata Stuffing

Drinks:

- Daquiris (made with bananas, strawberries, pinapple juice and Jumex juices)

- Coronas

- Charles Shaw icon14.gif

- East Siders (martinis made with Vodka, Campari and Cherry Brandy)

dammmmmmmnnnn... your parties don't sound like slouches, either :eek: !!! i'm no cook, but i could bring dessert. i make a mean butter rum cake that uses a whole four sticks. good all year 'round :aright: !

cookie, my mom makes a killer Strawberry Jello Cool Whip pie with a graham cracker crust. it's awesome:drool: you serve it half frozen...ridic good.

she also makes an ambrosia salad, which has pineapples, coconut, and marshmallows. it's perfect for a cool dessert.

also, if you like watermelon, they have a special YELLOW watermelon. it's delicious! it tastes just like watermelon, maybe even a little better.

yummm yummy