Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS on saturdays

Riggers is too good for him to play as well.... I miss hearing him spin, gave me something legit to bitch about...

ahah...good guy..just not sure why he is still djing..or is he?

PS CEG runs Club Planet sooooo..this may get moved to drama lol

hence why all CEG talent gets stickys...u really think surf club buys stickys for every boris and JP event... the owner of green room asked me if he should buy a sticky.. i told him ull get better response taking an add out in the ohio times for saturdays @ the green room...

we are having a dilemma and a half..

ok so we all tried booking the starlight for Saturday night so we can stay down there and go out on Sunday but they have a minimum of 2 nights and we can't do that because we have a dinner party thing to go to Saturday night.

so now what to do what to do.. the starlight is like the only place down there I will rest my head and sleep without fear of cuckaRahcha's crawling in my ear and giving birth ya know?

how has surf been? i heard there is no beach left

I always stay at the Bay Breeze on Sumner Ave...its cheap and EXCEPTIONALLY clean...also, its walking distance from Merge/XS so u dont have to worry about parking or driving drunk back to Ortley...the only problem with them is that they are very anal about bringing guests over and noise but I can understand why, they dont want an all night crack party but keep it a clean family place

PS Last year I stayed at Starlight for Classics and woke up with ants in my bed

As for Surf, its not the Surf of years past but still has a great vibe....mind you I go from 2-7...the vibe picks up when the Happy Hour crowd rolls in at about 4...everyone is happy, drinkin, smillin, dancin...to me, Surf is so much better than spendin the day with your eyes closed in a smelly motel

And yes, there is a beach!!!!

ahah...good guy..just not sure why he is still djing..or is he?

QUOTE]

Not sure, I heard him at Studio whatever in central Jersey, he opened for Ojeda.. The best part was he didn't even try to mix, just lowered the volume on one song and hit the play button on the next... smooth...lol

tru

don't expect the state to repair the beach anytime soon. it ain't happening

Hype, I know I ran inot u a couple times last weekend, one time may have been at Surf, but it was all a blur....there IS a beach at Surf, I was laying on it Sat, Sun, & Mon for that matter. Yeah its not huge, but I beleive that Surf is a PRIVATE beach...that is why we are allowed to drink on it, if it were owned by the State, alcoholic beverages would not be allowed. e.g. Sandy Hook & Seven Presidents ...therefore I believe its up to the owners to to repair the beach and not the state.

we are having a dilemma and a half..

ok so we all tried booking the starlight for Saturday night so we can stay down there and go out on Sunday but they have a minimum of 2 nights and we can't do that because we have a dinner party thing to go to Saturday night.

so now what to do what to do.. the starlight is like the only place down there I will rest my head and sleep without fear of cuckaRahcha's crawling in my ear and giving birth ya know?

how has surf been? i heard there is no beach left

..what the!!?!?!...did u go mergie merging without me!......let me know next time u go down ..i make a few trips here and there for the hospitality i recieve from the bar lol..........

can never go based on pics because you don't know what time those pics were taken. They could have been takin earlier in the nite wich seems to be the case since the NJV photographer was at merge too

Hype,

your right pics are deciving at times.. but come on now... there's no way there were 1300 people there that night... that would mean that Merge did over 2000+ Lets be real... I'm not sayin they didn't have a crowd or anything like that.. just no way 1300 people...

Peace

Hype,

your right pics are deciving at times.. but come on now... there's no way there were 1300 people there that night... that would mean that Merge did over 2000+ Lets be real... I'm not sayin they didn't have a crowd or anything like that.. just no way 1300 people...

Peace

to correct you, merge prob holds a little more than half of what xs holds...... as u said "Lets be real"........XS is a monster compared to Merge..... its not like ur comparing two rooms that are the same....big difference

to correct you, merge prob holds a little more than half of what xs holds...... as u said "Lets be real"........XS is a monster compared to Merge..... its not like ur comparing two rooms that are the same....big difference

Ok everyone is getting into symantics here bottom line XS has blown all summer long Merge is the only club worth mentioning Yes XS is bigger but obviously bigger also makes you look empty and 1300 for a holiday weekend is GARBAGE now that being said have you come around to my thinking yet that the retards of a few years ago screwed the shore up and they closed the wrong club TEMPS yet or you still sticking to the shore is better than years past and XS rules ? just wondering