Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Larry Levan (paradise garage) annual bday party PACHA, sun 7/16 6pm -4am

what about when i make threads about ben watt playing cielo in aug, my dj colette and heather thread for last month, my body n soul thread. Its called spreading info bout parties that have nothing to do with me. This is a music board and you should know more than anyone how much time i spend talking about music and dance culture so let it be no sweat off your back.

AND YOUR NOT EVEN A FAN OF JP SO WHY TALK ABOUT IT ON THIS THREAD.

So go comment on its own thread

d

gabe, you mention parties that have nothing to do with the thread all the time......you've actually done it to my promotional threads a bunch of times as a matter of fact. so why are you mad if these guys are busting your balls about it now? I think you should be able to take it and dish it out as well

just playing a lil devil's advocate.....u know im right bro....you have done it multiple times......

People should really know about this party why are you against it?
no offense to you either Silverbull I am not trying to cause drama on your thread or bring bad attention to this party. I have been to a couple of parties recently that you have suggested and had a great time so I suggest to everyone to check this out as well :)

i just have a problem with montbh's inconsitencies as mod

what about when i make threads about ben watt playing cielo in aug, my dj colette and heather thread for last month, my body n soul thread. Its called spreading info bout parties that have nothing to do with me. This is a music board and you should know more than anyone how much time i spend talking about music and dance culture so let it be no sweat off your back.

i couldn't agree with you more BULL...what bothers me is montbh will go ahead and let you and certain other people post about parties that only he agrees with or has some type of connection with. I think it should go back to how it was when anyone who wanted to talk about a party they think people should check out they can and so what if they add a flyer to it.

again this isn't against you...you my nigga you know that :aright:

CP is great...every1 thinks we're dead serious with all our posts..cause we actually care for rules and if gabe is promoting a party "illegally" ...or that we're all concerned about raincry modding bump when she never posts..or that i care that i got de-modded...or that we really think we're the fuckin cool kids cause we sit in that CHAT all day..honestly..the reason we sit in it is cause its mad boring @ work and sometimes someone says something funny.....

heads up retards...we do it for shits and giggles...

gabe, you mention parties that have nothing to do with the thread all the time......you've actually done it to my promotional threads a bunch of times as a matter of fact. so why are you mad if these guys are busting your balls about it now? I think you should be able to take it and dish it out as well

just playing a lil devil's advocate.....u know im right bro....you have done it multiple times......

i dont mind talking about other parties on party threads by all means but flyers is another story. For my next stimulus response thread party talk about other parties but chill with the flyers. And i do recall once someone asking what else is goin on THAT SAME NIGHT as your party and i answered. No one asked what else is goin on in this thread.