Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Larry Levan (paradise garage) annual bday party PACHA, sun 7/16 6pm -4am

Now do you see how influential he was and still is if every yr since his death in 1992 his bday is celebrated.

paradise garage was in a sense the first really true club, hence why the legend of it, and with larry as the dj, he is being included - but the fact remains he was a major drug addict that destroyed his life and ruined his music career and caused a lot of strife for mel - great thing to celebrate...

but the fact remains he was a major drug addict that destroyed his life and ruined his music career and caused a lot of strife for mel - great thing to celebrate...

I guess you miss this response direct towards you by backupqueen

"You really are stupid. Who gives a shit about this? The man set the direction of New York Clubbing for decades to come, created/manned the most lengendary club, was a visionaire, created defining remixes, is cited as the best dj ever by anyone who got the chance to hear him live, and you (in case you didn't notice) are nothing but a small, sad person. This party is about Larry the Artist, about someone who gave the world Beauty; not about the rest because it doesn't matter anyway. Larry's in Musical heaven and you'll never be there with a heart so small. Some people just can't deal with the shit that is called society, maybe you should also go Arthur Rimbaud's grave to spit on it because he wasn't a great positive contributing member of Society and a drug addict?

So stupid."

And about your mel comment how bout we go talk to him on weds or at the colonial inn or i will call him myself and set up a sitdown with him and would love to hear him agree with what your saying.

i dont mind talking about other parties on party threads by all means but flyers is another story. For my next stimulus response thread party talk about other parties but chill with the flyers. And i do recall once someone asking what else is goin on THAT SAME NIGHT as your party and i answered. No one asked what else is goin on in this thread.

well out of respect as a fellow promoter you shouldnt cross promote as such. i have never done it to you but perhaps i should start.....

well out of respect as a fellow promoter you shouldnt cross promote as such. i have never done it to you but perhaps i should start.....

Again if its on the same night and someone asks what else is goin on that night then by all means you have my greenlight to do so. Better you than someone mentioning it in my posts/threads i dont mind. Now have i ever put up another flyer in your promo threads?