Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow people have way too much time..

in their hands...

this is what someone posted on a bulletin on myspace.. now let clear something up before i even post this i'm not trying to get hatemail from haters

because of this shit nor do i hate Guidos because i'm friends with alot of them in the club scene, but look at this site if anyof you have seen this before tell me what you think of it? w. w. w.guidoawareness.com

the site looks like someone really took their time with it as i noticed it was somewhat created with flash. some of the shit is crazy tho and i couldnt help but laugh.

tell me what you guys think.

Yeah I was actually speaking to the two "main" people that were broadcasted on that site who actually happen to be two of my best friends. No one really cared, we all found it amusing.. its just funny because neither of them try to act as though they are Italian and DO NOT take off their shirts when they go out.. Hell, I have to beg half of the time for them to come out with me. I would never classify either of them as a guido either, they just take care of themselves and yeah just as Arg said many people confuse the term "guido" with "metro." The better site is getoffourisland.com ...now that.. that is just very.. ORANGE hahaha.

Jen loves the juice.

and to back up Arg's statement. Yes, they do. The guy who made that is a complete moron. Let the people be what they want to be. Noones hassling this dickhead about hating guidos.

PS: His grammar and spelling suck ass.

Jen loves the juice.

...Hi Matt. SUCK IT :).

Umm do I find guidos attractive? Sure.. if you like people with a complexion the color of a basketball and hair gel that could extend for miles. If you did not pick up on my sarcasm, no.. I am not attracted to them, although I do have a few friends that have a "minor case" of the guido disease hahaha.

Yes, my avatar is me.

HAH! Jen Stevens... It's been long!

How's your dad doin?

You're all grown up (your tits look like they grew a bit too icon14.gif )!... The last time I saw you, you were Julian's promo "girl" (u never really showed up to most of his parties tho?)!... Promoting for clubs like Shelter (Yea! All 6 of them with alternate names but the same add - hehe), (<) Asylum, "Octagon" and whatnot (noidn's)...

::Flashbacks from the time you made "the comeback" when u were promoting for that after school Spirit noidn (which never happened) with Rob T, Marc S, Neil D, Mike G, John S. (<<what happened to all those promos nehow?) etc. etc. (If my mem serves me correct that was round June 2004 or so?!)::

You know the drill better than most - keep your head up, legs closed, eyes open sweetie! icon10.gif

Till next time babe...... Till next time! Have fun!... Short-lived fun that is!!! :)

(PS. - What's your track record (concerning tix sold) at PACHA in general? Nd Imo - lay off the red lipstick!)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

No, 2003 first off.

Second wow who the hell is this??

Third, its called S&M for a reason, hence the red lipstick.

Fourth, even being that young I knew better than to go to those events. 80% of those events I wasn't even involved in. They just shoved my name on that crap. :deal:.

Fifth, wow, haven't heard those names in YEARS. I kind of escolated to a different part than all of them. 90% of them went down the pooper shooter. The only promoters from that "era" are me & Ali who works mainly with Area Events aka Dimatteo.

Sixth, yeah.. who the fuck is this??

Seventh, I guess you weren't on here with my orig. post saying that if anyone even makes a sexual or negative comment I won't write back. So you're lucky on that one.

Eigth, if you are actually in this "business".. well you'd know people don't really talk about "track records" in terms of ticket sales because it is not professional :getdown:. However, I will say I am doing just fine.

Ninth, my father?! He's just fine. Never was doing poorly? I don't understand why you would bring up my own father on a public forum, yet I don't understand people in general....

-Jen

Yes, people do have too much time. And people do not realize when you try to hide your identity theres certain things called IP tracking that can be done when you know the mods on here. And tracking e-mail addresses and other cool, neat-o tricks.

Hi DREW.

Figures you'd mention your own name in your own post.

Bye.

...Hi Matt. SUCK IT :).

Umm do I find guidos attractive? Sure.. if you like people with a complexion the color of a basketball and hair gel that could extend for miles. If you did not pick up on my sarcasm, no.. I am not attracted to them, although I do have a few friends that have a "minor case" of the guido disease hahaha.

Yes, my avatar is me.

wait wait! we got totally off fucking topic here. So Jen i mean whats the matter with a guy who completely shaves his balls and taint all the way down to the bare skin on a weekly basis? Kinda looking like a little perdue cornish game hen, but not as slick and slimey of course. Dont you like a type of guy who generously rubs deep dark tanning lotion up and down his chisled chest?? How about a splash of powder here, splash of powder there and my asscrack smells just as good as the scent around my neck??

What??? I'm shocked babe!... You can't respond so you pull out the id card bs!... I aint hiding nethin! I was just about to PM you, who I was but after reading this - FUCK YOU BITCH! I took the time out to respond to all your q's & warmly say hi to u and this is what you give me?! Why?... Cause I hurt your insecure feelings by criticizing you on one or 2 things... Like I said & I'll say it again - you're lacking in the tact dept!

HAH! And concerning IP tracking & Ports opens - I'll give it to you babe - www.showipaddress.com/ (wannabe hacker icon10.gif)

Concerning my email - get it and email me talker! I'll be more than happy to call you a bitch via email too if that's what your buckin for!

For someone who likes to read and write a lot your skills are poor... I said that I was walking to Drews car to get a stack of flyers - why would I refer to myself in 2nd person???

BuhhhhhhBye:)

Geeezz....I herd there was a bad batch of herion around NYC. I think this guy sniffed the whole fuckin truck load.

i just went to that site, it was funny at first, but then it really got me thinking......

im an italian american girl. my grandfather came from sicily off the boat too and wrote a book about his life there....i was vice president of the italian club at my college and im part of the national italian american foundation for the past few years.

sadly to say though some of the "guidos" in this tri state area don't know much about their culture. well guidos are still italian americans and they share many physical traits and heritage with hundreds of thousands of others in this area....

i live on long island....im currently living in a totally italian neighborhood, we were all happy to see ITALIA WIN the world cup. this was a unifying moment, if there ever is one. people were so excited.

people please realize that the "guido" mentality does not accurately represent italian american culture. maybe this is all someone has seen living in the nyc/nj area when they have met an italian american. maybe its what he or she has seen on the sopranos or growing up gotti or one of those shows.....

italian americans as a whole are HARD WORKERS, FAMILY ORIENTED, are LOVING and PASSIONATE people.

i dont like the orange skin, materialism, and fakeness either. i dont like the juiceheads or the fake boobs or any of that either. sure i have met some really nice "guidos" and I dont hate on anyone. i just really dont like how the entire image is being associated with the italian culture in america.

i just went to that site, it was funny at first, but then it really got me thinking......

im an italian american girl. my grandfather came from sicily off the boat too and wrote a book about his life there....i was vice president of the italian club at my college and im part of the national italian american foundation for the past few years.

sadly to say though some of the "guidos" in this tri state area don't know much about their culture. well guidos are still italian americans and they share many physical traits and heritage with hundreds of thousands of others in this area....

i live on long island....im currently living in a totally italian neighborhood, we were all happy to see ITALIA WIN the world cup. this was a unifying moment, if there ever is one. people were so excited.

people please realize that the "guido" mentality does not accurately represent italian american culture. maybe this is all someone has seen living in the nyc/nj area when they have met an italian american. maybe its what he or she has seen on the sopranos or growing up gotti or one of those shows.....

italian americans as a whole are HARD WORKERS, FAMILY ORIENTED, are LOVING and PASSIONATE people.

i dont like the orange skin, materialism, and fakeness either. i dont like the juiceheads or the fake boobs or any of that either. sure i have met some really nice "guidos" and I dont hate on anyone. i just really dont like how the entire image is being associated with the italian culture in america.

Well said Bella i for one dont hate anyone guido * Cept the one sthat think they can dance better than me * lmao thats another Topic lol othe rthan that i'm cool with alot of them.

Well said Bella i for one dont hate anyone guido * Cept the one sthat think they can dance better than me * lmao thats another Topic lol othe rthan that i'm cool with alot of them.

thanx yeah i dont hate anyone either, im used to seeing it every day by now. i just wanted people 2 get a heads up that not all italian americans out there have hair that looks like it went through a wind tunnel. :)