Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im from out of town and want to party in NYC

In September, Im coming from Maryland to New York to celebrate my 21st bday. I wanted to go to the 40/40 club (21+) but my sister and my friend are 20 years old. I like hiphop,reggae, r&B, pop,soul and reggaetone. Do anyone know any urban clubs 18 and over that plays this type of music and is a nice looking club (no dingy,dirty clubs). Are club Marqee, Deep and City Nightclub any fun? Please let me know! Holllllaaaaaaaaaaa!:laugh2:

In September, Im coming from Maryland to New York to celebrate my 21st bday. I wanted to go to the 40/40 club (21+) but my sister and my friend are 20 years old. I like hiphop,reggae, r&B, pop,soul and reggaetone. Do anyone know any urban clubs 18 and over that plays this type of music and is a nice looking club (no dingy,dirty clubs). Are club Marqee, Deep and City Nightclub any fun? Please let me know! Holllllaaaaaaaaaaa!:laugh2:

how about giving house/trance a chance you never know you might

find that you like it in the right atmisphere (spell)

Well, the best clubs for underage happen to also be the electronic scene.

Crobar & Pacha come to mind, along w/ Spirit. Especially for your age...

They are 18+ this friday, and also have hip hop rooms. I actually like the bamboo feel of the crobar hip hop room, plenty of areas to sit, and areas to dance.

As for Marquis, forget it. You ain't gettin in, to quote their doorman to an attractive girl "you gotta be more than hot to get in here"

I've heard that some bouncers will let underage girls go at certain clubs. You didn't hear this from me, but I've heard Quo is one of them.

the hip-hop room at Crobar on a Friday is probably your best bet...Marquee isn't hard to get into but I doubt they let underage people in. I didn't get carded @ Caine last Friday (and I look like I'm 19), but I was with someone who knew the doorman so they probably usually card. If you're looking for hip-hop, reggaeton, etc. Caine is as good as any other place.

Pacha Fridays .. the mix is just as good as any .. but the shower room is alot more fun that the reed room at crobar ... do you want a buncha stupid sticks around or a shower lounge, great lighting and sound.

lol stupid sticks....hahah they are supposed to be reeds!!! ;) that shower room is pretty cool :)