Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People celebrate 1 year at Sullivan Room.

well folks, its been a year... We would love to thank everyone that has supported us during the entire year. Much love to Serge & The whole Sullivan Room staff for putting up with our shennanigans (in particular the mess of decorations & ciggs left on the floor after each of our parties lol.gif )

Much love to our fellow party throwers as well as all the Dj's that have played w/ us. Thank you for everything. most importantly, thank you for keeping dance music alive in NYC kiss.gif

On July 28, we present to you our FAVORITE artist.......if you missed him last time.....you should fucking come and find out why hes our favorite wink.gifnodding.gif

TONE DEPTH

(Bedrock, Yoshitoshi, Audio Therapy, Tao, Renaissance)

Tone Depth's records are in getting canned by the biggest djs in the world, from John Digweed to Dave Seaman. Returning from his tour of Greece w. G-Pal, Stel & Cristian Cambas, hes ready to drop some heavy tunage on your asses devil.gif

In support we have some of our favorite FAMILY on opening duties

Ryan Tyas (PeopleNYC Philadelphia)

&

Darren M. (DjDarrenmichaels.com)

very special closing drunken cluster fuck tag team disaster set by the whole crew eek.gif

this is going to be one for the record books people...........we are closing this one out LATE. prepare your livers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
afterhours is going to be a disaster

MUCH THANKS TO EVERYONE FROM THIS BOARD THAT HAS SUPPORTED US IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!

seriously guys......thanks so much, without your support we would be having an anniversary party. much love! :beer:

More like a trainwreck......BRING IT!!

And i hear Tone doesn't have a flight back to montreal the next afternoon.....

More like a trainwreck......BRING IT!!

And i hear Tone doesn't have a flight back to montreal the next afternoon.....

LOL no he's leaving on Sunday.. so it's gonna be messy.

Thank you very much to everyone on here that has supported us, we have a ridiculous party planned.... details to be announced :-)

Guest onisakura
LOL no he's leaving on Sunday.. so it's gonna be messy.

Thank you very much to everyone on here that has supported us, we have a ridiculous party planned.... details to be announced :-)

Preparate!

it seems clubs always likes bookin my events the same as yours, ive missed like god knows how many of them. And yet here we go again im gonna miss the one yr party,sorry guys.

Im in oslo at the moment and just want to say congrats on a great yr and i wish you guys many more. Im sure that night is gonna be bonkers so enjoy it and have fun.

Guest onisakura
LOL if we can get him cleaned up....

Actually after Tone Depth the whole People Crew is doing a messy tag set:

Deepspell, Greg James, Kenneth L & Eric Martinez (If I'm standing)

If youre standing? Chances of that are.......slim to none. ;)

I will be stumbling in to Sully some time after 12 with some peeps...Al try and swing through Cody's first if you want some food and drinks...going to be a long, sloppy night :beer:

I can only imagine the condition you will be in LOL

plz bring a camera, i want dick in the mouth pics